New Products Flash Sale
Thread Tools
Old Jan 02, 2013, 03:39 PM
mudlark is offline
Find More Posts by mudlark
Happy Days
mudlark's Avatar
Alfred
how about this?
http://proto-pic.co.uk/arduino-cookbook/
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 02, 2013, 03:53 PM
flylite is offline
Find More Posts by flylite
I Like Popcorn
flylite's Avatar
Twickenham Indoor Flying this weekend guys, any of you lot heading in.
I'll be there with some new OP hardware

Old Jan 02, 2013, 03:56 PM
flylite is offline
Find More Posts by flylite
I Like Popcorn
flylite's Avatar
Skywalker sticking Guys what did you all use? UHU Por?

Thanks!
Old Jan 02, 2013, 03:59 PM
blackbrabus is offline
Find More Posts by blackbrabus
If it flies.....I can crash it
blackbrabus's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by flylite View Post
Skywalker sticking Guys what did you all use? UHU Por?

Thanks!
Gorilla Glue all the way.
Old Jan 02, 2013, 04:00 PM
mudlark is offline
Find More Posts by mudlark
Happy Days
mudlark's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by flylite View Post
Skywalker sticking Guys what did you all use? UHU Por?

Thanks!
Por and CA
Just sand the surfaces before hand to remove the release agent
Old Jan 02, 2013, 04:03 PM
mudlark is offline
Find More Posts by mudlark
Happy Days
mudlark's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by flylite View Post
Twickenham Indoor Flying this weekend guys, any of you lot heading in.
I'll be there with some new OP hardware

Yep I'll be there.
No Mitch though
Got my spider hex in the air with the CC3D plugged in.
Not very stable yet but I'm sure it needs some tuning.
Micro quad now has nav lights so I can keep an eye on it
As per the QAV500 will be in attendance but now with 4s 5000 packs
Old Jan 02, 2013, 04:13 PM
flylite is offline
Find More Posts by flylite
I Like Popcorn
flylite's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudlark View Post
Yep I'll be there.
No Mitch though
Got my spider hex in the air with the CC3D plugged in.
Not very stable yet but I'm sure it needs some tuning.
Micro quad now has nav lights so I can keep an eye on it
As per the QAV500 will be in attendance but now with 4s 5000 packs
Ah you saw the light and went 4S - awesome
I guess we can have some mini quad pylon racing then (I'll bring mine).
Old Jan 02, 2013, 04:14 PM
mudlark is offline
Find More Posts by mudlark
Happy Days
mudlark's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by flylite View Post
Ah you saw the light and went 4S - awesome
I guess we can have some mini quad pylon racing then (I'll bring mine).
Make sure you get some lights on it
Old Jan 02, 2013, 04:14 PM
Wayno Complaino is offline
Find More Posts by Wayno Complaino
Fixed wings can be Drones too!
Wayno Complaino's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodss View Post
Done a few quick FPV tutorials on my website for newbies (even though I still am one really!) while I had a break from work over xmas and the weather was crap, would be interested in any feedback!

http://www.intothebluerc.co.uk/FPV-Tutorials/

Incidentally, I have a nice new AXN build to maiden when the weather sorts itself out, hooray - happy new year everyone!
Good work, will point that out to people when they ask me about FPV (more offen than I expected)
Old Jan 02, 2013, 04:27 PM
rcmonster99 is offline
Find More Posts by rcmonster99
Houba ! Houba !!
rcmonster99's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudlark View Post
Por and CA
Just sand the surfaces before hand to remove the release agent
+1 gorilla is good but will be heavy and messy. the glue that came with the kit is excellent by the way. it works like the UHU POR|
Old Jan 02, 2013, 04:31 PM
mudlark is offline
Find More Posts by mudlark
Happy Days
mudlark's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcmonster99 View Post
+1 gorilla is good but will be heavy and messy. the glue that came with the kit is excellent by the way. it works like the UHU POR|
I always chuck there glue. Por all the way
Gorilla is good but as you say messy and heavy
Old Jan 02, 2013, 04:32 PM
flylite is offline
Find More Posts by flylite
I Like Popcorn
flylite's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcmonster99 View Post
+1 gorilla is good but will be heavy and messy. the glue that came with the kit is excellent by the way. it works like the UHU POR|
Ah, good info ty B!
Old Jan 02, 2013, 04:42 PM
Carlos230023 is offline
Find More Posts by Carlos230023
um.. yeah, I can make that fly
Carlos230023's Avatar
Gorilla glue isn't too bad, just work quickly. have pre prepared strips of masking tape, a bowl you don't mind throwing away (a clean chinese tub is perfect), sanded and de-dusted surfaces.

Big glob of gorilla glue in the bowl, about half as much again in pure water, very quick mix, very thin spread over your gluing surface, Mate the surfaces then cover all edges with masking tape. Make sure where ever you put the model down will keep it from warping while setting, and is covered in news paper.

After about 25 mins, any bits that have squeezed out will have settled enough to be pinched off. two hours later and rip off the tape, lightweight solid filled joint

CJ
Old Jan 02, 2013, 04:50 PM
flylite is offline
Find More Posts by flylite
I Like Popcorn
flylite's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodss View Post
Done a few quick FPV tutorials on my website for newbies (even though I still am one really!) while I had a break from work over xmas and the weather was crap, would be interested in any feedback!

http://www.intothebluerc.co.uk/FPV-Tutorials/

Incidentally, I have a nice new AXN build to maiden when the weather sorts itself out, hooray - happy new year everyone!
Woodss, Good stuff - mind if I link to it from the Google+ community FPV Group?
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communit...35814256281184
Old Jan 02, 2013, 04:54 PM
DodgeRC is offline
Find More Posts by DodgeRC
Cable ties & ductape
DodgeRC's Avatar
Missus is getting a new phone in 2 weeks...which by default means I can get a Skywalker =D


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion FPV Car and Other Fun FPV Projects Thread: Crash9 FPV Talk 11351 Today 01:39 PM
Discussion UK to France FPV srjs FPV Talk 98 Jul 21, 2016 03:14 PM
For Sale FPV Stuffs UK QUIKSILVER Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W) 19 Jan 31, 2016 03:37 PM
Discussion can we have a uk section in the for sales thread please? kieran3008 Site Chat 28 Apr 17, 2014 03:13 PM
Discussion FPV WARS (Thread for FPV "B" Movies) ch1 FPV Talk 8 Sep 16, 2009 06:37 PM