Oct 27, 2012, 06:32 AM
Fixed wings can be Drones too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos230023
Your CC3D case is ready mate.

CJ
Add me to the CC3D list please. Can you add tabs so I can be fitted to a standard sized FC mount? Get paid Wednesday so I will come over an order some more stuffs from you.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 27, 2012, 06:46 AM
Quote:
Your CC3D case is ready mate.

CJ
Cool I'll call by in a bit
Oct 27, 2012, 06:47 AM
That trappy is that his correct name that's in his passport?
Flying over London. Great I Got a few links way up high am going to see if I can get that filth banned from the uk.
Oct 27, 2012, 07:22 AM
Great Britain
Quote:
Originally Posted by dallibab
Try estore rotterdam they have the fox ones , quicker than usa or China
I thought that quick and no customs, however I have been waiting 10 days now for a 1.2 ghz VTX & VRX lawmate combo
Oct 27, 2012, 07:33 AM
um.. yeah, I can make that fly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayno Complaino
Add me to the CC3D list please. Can you add tabs so I can be fitted to a standard sized FC mount? Get paid Wednesday so I will come over an order some more stuffs from you.
Sure, gimmi your screw centres and angle to the board and ill modify it. Gonna print a wing for the arrow in a min

CJ
Oct 27, 2012, 07:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hexa
That trappy is that his correct name that's in his passport?
Flying over London. Great I Got a few links way up high am going to see if I can get that filth banned from the uk.
Id leave it.

CJ
Oct 27, 2012, 07:41 AM
Quote:
Id leave it.

CJ
Reason?
Oct 27, 2012, 08:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBen.
I thought that quick and no customs, however I have been waiting 10 days now for a 1.2 ghz VTX & VRX lawmate combo
Weird only ever good for me. So far
Oct 27, 2012, 08:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hexa
Reason?
Without meaning to offend, Up in scotland any changes made down here won't effect you (especially if this rigged independence vote thing goes ahead), and The more attention we give it, the bigger lengths twatty will go to in order to get us all riled up, and the stupider stunts he will pull to get attention. As he's an attention seeker looking for a god like status in the community, the best way to put him off is to ignore him. Plain and simple. Just my £0.02.

CJ
Oct 27, 2012, 08:42 AM
Just clumsy. Oh, forgetful too
Arrogant silly little boy. We can all fly over parliament and through the Eye if we want to. But we chose not to for very good reasons. Let's pls not turn this into an anti- Raphael Pirker thread (now I said my bit lols) I want to enjoy my time here!
Oct 27, 2012, 08:50 AM
Happy Days
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTheCrash
Arrogant silly little boy. We can all fly over parliament and through the Eye if we want to. But we chose not to for very good reasons. Let's pls not turn this into an anti- Raphael Pirker thread (now I said my bit lols) I want to enjoy my time here!
here here
It's happened,,, the clock can't be turned back,,,, lets just move on.
Oct 27, 2012, 08:51 AM
Happy Days
So any-one going to Twickenham tonight????
Oct 27, 2012, 08:59 AM
Fixed wings can be Drones too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTheCrash
I see what you did there
Oct 27, 2012, 09:03 AM
Good point cj.
ignore burns hotter than hot milk.
Oct 27, 2012, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudlark
So any-one going to Twickenham tonight????
ONLY! if Trappy is going LOL

Jeff

Quick Reply