UK FPV Thread - Page 1047 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Sep 11, 2012, 01:22 PM
Houba ! Houba !!
rcmonster99's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos230023
So after much measuring, and having owned one for the best part of 2 years, I decided to make a mount for my DL Tx to mate it with my Hitec A9 Tx. having previously not been impressed with what ive seen so far. I turned once again to my 3D printer (que heavenly chorus). Measured up the 2.4Ghz module

Attachment 5148376

Spent about an hour modelling it in sketchup, did the same with the dragonlink. designed the cavity for the servo lead and the extra unused pins (in the DL's case). positioned the two mounts together. made a stylish britge between them to secure them at the right distance/angle. sent it to the printer. 81g and 6 hours 13 mins later, I got this.

Attachment 5148377

Fits like a beaute!

Attachment 5148378

Works well as a Tx stand as well

Attachment 5148392

I love my printer

CJ
Cracking job Grommit !neat and secured
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Sep 11, 2012, 01:39 PM
Happy Days
mudlark's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos230023
So after much measuring, and having owned one for the best part of 2 years, I decided to make a mount for my DL Tx to mate it with my Hitec A9 Tx. having previously not been impressed with what ive seen so far. I turned once again to my 3D printer (que heavenly chorus). Measured up the 2.4Ghz module

Attachment 5148376

Spent about an hour modelling it in sketchup, did the same with the dragonlink. designed the cavity for the servo lead and the extra unused pins (in the DL's case). positioned the two mounts together. made a stylish britge between them to secure them at the right distance/angle. sent it to the printer. 81g and 6 hours 13 mins later, I got this.

Attachment 5148377

Fits like a beaute!

Attachment 5148378

Works well as a Tx stand as well

Attachment 5148392

I love my printer

CJ
Nice, you might be able to make some dosh at this yet
Sep 11, 2012, 01:40 PM
Registered User
SmithersMK's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChilternFlyer
Well mine came from BEVRC and was brilliant until it died. I'd quite happily have another one if they would answer my emails. I think Wayne is on his 2nd or 3rd one now. It doesn't say a lot for the reliability of the product!
I had the same issue with BEVRC, would never answer my emails. then sent them a message on Skype and had my new DVR within week. Skype Contact is "bevrc-fpv". Give that a go, worked for me.
Sep 11, 2012, 02:00 PM
um.. yeah, I can make that fly
Carlos230023's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudlark
Nice, you might be able to make some dosh at this yet
Maby. I'll have to wait and see. In the mean time. Time to design our motor mounts .

CJ
Sep 11, 2012, 02:32 PM
Happy Days
mudlark's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos230023
Maby. I'll have to wait and see. In the mean time. Time to design our motor mounts .

CJ
Yes
Sep 11, 2012, 03:48 PM
Fixed wings can be Drones too!
Wayno Complaino's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudlark
Nice, you might be able to make some dosh at this yet
Shhh, don't tell him that! Let's get free stuff while he's still excited by it all
Sep 11, 2012, 04:00 PM
Registered User
I am selling my Dragon Link with two receivers. one 8 channel and one 12 channel.
Purchased about 18 months
Transmitter has two aerials the stock one plus a half wave.
The receivers have one aerial but they are not hard to make.

Why .. because I use EZ UHF as it talks to my ez osd and I can only use one LRS at a time.

Price 145

It is located on Sussex so you are welcome to inspect before hand if you are local

PM me for more info

Nick
Sep 11, 2012, 04:02 PM
um.. yeah, I can make that fly
Carlos230023's Avatar
And should the person whom buys that system also have a Hitec A9 Tx why not furnish your recent dragonlink purchase with a very hansome module adapter!

:P

CJ
Sep 11, 2012, 04:06 PM
Houba ! Houba !!
rcmonster99's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos230023
And should the person whom buys that system also have a Hitec A9 Tx why not furnish your recent dragonlink purchase with a very hansome module adapter!

:P

CJ
Kaaatching
Sep 11, 2012, 05:10 PM
Fixed wings can be Drones too!
Wayno Complaino's Avatar
I need a better computer for video editing, my poor macbook Pro 13 ain't designed for editing HD
Sep 11, 2012, 05:12 PM
Registered User
FPV-UK's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChilternFlyer
I need a new DVR 'cos BEVRC are a bunch of useless
I filled up their inbox last night and still haven't had a reply. Shame - I'll have to do it again tonight.

Has anyone had a better experience with support on these fragile video matchboxes? Or more to the point, who would you trust to support it if you had to buy another one?
On our website here now, but the price will drastically drop as soon as I redo the sums: http://www.firstpersonview.co.uk/rec...fpv-pocket-dvr

All the best

Simon
Last edited by FPV-UK; Sep 12, 2012 at 04:15 AM.
Sep 11, 2012, 05:13 PM
Registered User

New wing


Build done!

Name: 20120910_185129.jpg
Views: 47
Size: 317.9 KB
Description:

Name: 20120910_185147.jpg
Views: 47
Size: 300.8 KB
Description:

Name: 20120910_185207.jpg
Views: 50
Size: 282.3 KB
Description:

Name: 20120910_185215.jpg
Views: 57
Size: 281.2 KB
Description:

Name: 20120907_183353.jpg
Views: 49
Size: 301.1 KB
Description:

Name: 20120907_183310.jpg
Views: 55
Size: 159.9 KB
Description:
Sep 11, 2012, 05:43 PM
um.. yeah, I can make that fly
Carlos230023's Avatar
Looking tidy! Bought yourself a 3D printer? Or you commissioning Owen? :P can't wait to see that screaming down the field.

CJ
Sep 11, 2012, 05:55 PM
Fixed wings can be Drones too!
Wayno Complaino's Avatar
Nice one John, got to be your best build yet Now get your ass down the field!











When the weather clears up...
Sep 11, 2012, 05:59 PM
Registered User
Got the gopro mount with it already printed

Ill be down probably thursday i think the wind will be cool then.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion FPV Car and Other Fun FPV Projects Thread: Crash9 FPV Talk 11769 Oct 28, 2017 11:06 AM
Discussion UK to France FPV srjs FPV Talk 107 Jan 26, 2017 01:41 PM
For Sale FPV Stuffs UK QUIKSILVER Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W) 19 Jan 31, 2016 03:37 PM
Discussion can we have a uk section in the for sales thread please? kieran3008 Site Chat 28 Apr 17, 2014 03:13 PM
Discussion FPV WARS (Thread for FPV "B" Movies) ch1 FPV Talk 8 Sep 16, 2009 06:37 PM