View Poll Results: Which of the follow Dragon Link videos do you like the best ???
TBD 3 75.00%
TBD 0 0%
TBD 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Jun 09, 2010, 06:32 PM
Thread OP
Poll

CONTEST - Free Dragon Link receiver for the best Dragon Link video posted !!!!

We at Dragon Labs are giving away a free Dragon Link receiver complete with antennas to the coolest video flown with a Dragon Link. This is not a range competition, but a competition for the best video posted, so get creative and post something awesome. We will let everyone here vote on the videos and decide who the winner is So if anyone wants another RX for that second plane, here is the way to get it for free. We will run this contest for one month so that everyone has a chance to fly and make thier vidoes. Video wil most votes on July 9 , 2010 wins !
to remove ads between posts
Jun 09, 2010, 07:22 PM
HD Hero Rocks!!!!!!
Sweet!! I have a trip planned on July 4th which should bring back some great video with the DL and HD pro.. Looks like I should be able to squeeze it in.

Um.. What does it take to get a free Tx too?

Edit:
Are we limited on video entries?
Jun 09, 2010, 11:57 PM
Crashy McLandington
Hey, a video contest that Trappy's not going to win!

Not trying to be a smart-a$$.. but really, when's the last time that happened?
Jun 10, 2010, 12:10 AM
Praying for better weather
Great i hope mine turns up in time to give this a good shot
Jun 10, 2010, 01:12 AM
This is going to be fun! I always like to watch folks get creative with their video editing skills!!!

John
Jun 10, 2010, 11:49 AM
Jeff just made me a superb offer which ive taken him up on so wont be long, im going for a different approach to the high altitude long range videos we have all seen, this should be a blast
Jun 10, 2010, 11:31 PM
The suspense!!!
Jun 10, 2010, 11:38 PM
well I guess you have to have a Dragon link to be in this contest.
that leaves me out
Jun 10, 2010, 11:56 PM
Suspended Account
funjet2000 should win this one
Jun 11, 2010, 02:11 AM
BungeeMike
Looks like I headed to the north shore this weekend now.
ALoha
BungeeMike
Jun 11, 2010, 03:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by David22
funjet2000 should win this one
Probably, but wont it be fun giving it a damn good go

Any excuss to go nuts and push the envelope for me
Jun 11, 2010, 03:57 AM
Balsa addict
Cool idea, can't wait.

Cheers, Kev.
Jun 11, 2010, 04:07 AM
jab
jab
Unregistered User
I am a bit confused by the logic of this contest. You need a Dragon Link to win a Dragon Link?
Jun 11, 2010, 04:09 AM
Suspended Account
No, you need to make a promotional video for DragonLink and you'll get a DL receiver in return. Thomas has done the same with his "Long range records" contest. I think it's a great idea.
Jun 11, 2010, 04:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jab
I am a bit confused by the logic of this contest. You need a Dragon Link to win a Dragon Link?
Yeah be pretty pointless winning a Dragonlink receiver if you dont have a transmitter to start with. If you have it allready you win a receiver to fit into another plane, sounds great to me

Its just a competition for Dragonlink users, i think its a great idea, costs you nothing and a nice gesture to current customers that i havent seen any other vendor do yet

Quick Reply