Jul 06, 2010, 04:38 PM
Were..is..my..Super..Suit ..
Thread OP
The throttle was like at 30% and when I lauch it at that it won't have enought time get speed before it hits the ground.

j3tman,
to remove ads between posts
Jul 06, 2010, 04:55 PM
Looks like you cg is too far aft.
Jul 06, 2010, 05:00 PM
Thread OP
yes it is but by like 1cm this is suppose to make the jet a little more stable. I've done lots of glide tests and this has given me the best results.

j3tman,
Jul 06, 2010, 07:04 PM
An aft CG will never make an airplane more stable, if you want stable you need to with a forward CG.

HT
Jul 07, 2010, 09:51 AM
I can't find my marbles.
They look tail heavy to me too. You may need larger rudders also to help with the rolling.
Jul 07, 2010, 10:23 AM
Thread OP
Maybe i dont know what aft means the day I flew my cg was just about 1cm forward then what it should've been I was told this will make your plane a little more stable. was that a good Idea?

j3tman,
Jul 07, 2010, 10:43 AM
If it was forward then yes, it was a logical idea. I would move it forward even more and agree with Cap'n Squishy some larger fins would greatly help to stop all that torque rolling.

HT
Jul 13, 2010, 08:15 AM
Hi, did you get it flying yet?

It looks to me that its a little top heavy (it looks to want to fly upside down?)
Maybe you can try mounting the battery under the wing for a flight?
Jul 13, 2010, 10:31 AM
Thread OP
I actually started on a new project its called the Curve and it actually fly's so right now i'm in the process of testing out kf airfoils.

here is my build thread:
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1271815

j3tman,

Quick Reply