Trader Rating: 27
Hobby King HK-T4A 2.4Ghz 4Ch Tx & Rx (Mode 2) $8 plus shipping
In original box and has never been used. Not sure if there is a problem with main Rx as LED on main Rx continues blink after binding however LED on Satellite Rx is steady ‘on’ after binding and all channels work to drive servos and/or ESCs.
• 4-channel 2.4GHz transmitter with servo reversing.
• Easy to use control for basic models.
• Includes 6-channel receiver
• Trainer system option.
• This system does not need a PC to program servo direction.
• 1 x 2.4Ghz transmitter
• 1 x 2.4Ghz Receiver
• 1 x Bind Plug.
There was no manual supplied with this system but here are the binding instructions:
1. Batteries in transmitter, switch off.
2. Connect one side of the bind plug to the BAT slot on the receiver.
3. Connect an ESC (with battery attached) to one of the channels. Black line (-) goes to the far right. You will see LEDs on both RXs blinking.
4. Push and hold down the bind button on the transmitter while switching on. Keep the bind button held down until the red LED stops blinking.
$8 plus $8 shipping (CONUS only). PayPal funds transfer only please.
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Sold||Hobby King 2.4ghz 6ch Air/Heli radio MODE 2 with 2 RX's, USB cable||crd||Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W)||0||May 04, 2010 04:50 PM|
|Discussion||Vendo Rádio Hobby King 4ch + Receptor 6ch (2.4GHz)||Amazon||Brazil||0||Dec 02, 2009 07:52 AM|
|New Product||HobbyKing HK-T4A Tx with HK-TR6A Rx 2.4 GHz: USER MANUAL||Kokopeli||Product Announcements||0||Aug 31, 2009 11:14 AM|
|Discussion||Hobby King 2.4Ghz 4Ch Tx & Rx Binding Problem||CitizenKane||Radios||3||Jun 12, 2009 01:45 AM|
|Discussion||Hobby King 2.4Ghz 4Ch Tx & Rx||optune2u||Sailboats||18||Jun 09, 2009 09:47 PM|