May 27, 2010, 09:32 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Fixing a Sig Kadet Mark II - anyone with one have pictures?

Alright... well, this is a plane that I started building 12 years ago, and then stopped when a certain brother threw a shoe at another brother, and landed on my plane. I kinda got pissed off at the entire hobby, and didn't get back into it.

One of those brothers, decided to try it out a few years later, and continued to build it out until he lost interest. I've now reclaimed ownership of the plane... and with repairs necessary from poor storage, I've just about got this plane about ready to fly.

12 years isn't too long of a build right?

All I have left to build is figure out the wing/seat and front bulge, but I'm not happy with how the wing sits... If the bulge goes where I think it does (aligned with the front wing) then the TE of the wing hangs over the back too much I think. And I see that the bulkhead has a v cut in it, making me think the wing should sit inside, but doesn't. What I'd really like if anyone has one of these planes is closeup pics of how the wing is supposed to sit on the fuse, and how the bulge fits.

Any help?
to remove ads between posts
Jul 07, 2010, 08:09 PM
Hi,
I'm building a Sig Kadet Mark II too I started mine about a year and half ago .. I think.. maybe it was 2 years ago

I uploaded a picture of how my wing sits, hope it helps.

Quick Reply