May 27, 2010, 12:38 PM
I smell lithium now
Thread OP
FAQ

Barney Frank: Where’s Charles Djou’s birth certificate?

http://hotair.com/archives/2010/05/2...h-certificate/

I can just picture daffy dumb demanding this guy's birth certificate. Oh, BTW Mr (typical uneducated) dip liberal, he doesn't need to be a natural born US citizen to serve in the house.

Geeze ! Haven't any of these guys completed high school civics ?
May 27, 2010, 12:41 PM
Out of Time
Quote:
Originally Posted by D B Cooper

I can just picture daffy dumb demanding this guy's birth certificate. Oh, BTW Mr (typical uneducated) dip liberal, he doesn't need to be a natural born US citizen to serve in the house.
Couldn't have put it better myself.
May 27, 2010, 12:50 PM
Quote:

Some of the comments on the site are quite funny.
May 27, 2010, 01:01 PM
For your own good.
Badee Badee Badee that's all folks.
May 27, 2010, 01:16 PM
Quote:

Only in LTUP could a light-hearted joke turn into an issue. And I suppose Harvard Law School doesn't count as education? Sheesh...
May 27, 2010, 01:19 PM
I smell lithium now
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by SchiessCo
I suppose Harvard Law School doesn't count as education? Sheesh...

pffffttt do you even need to ask ?

The only thing a harvard grad learns, is not to be impressed just because someone has a harvard degree !

May 27, 2010, 01:33 PM
So you would consider five of our current Supreme Court Justices including John Roberts, Antonin Scalia and Stephen Breyer to be uneducated too? Or just the liberal ones?
May 27, 2010, 01:47 PM
Tu ne cede malis
The liberal ones are merely miseducated.
May 27, 2010, 01:48 PM
I smell lithium now
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by MtnGoat
The liberal ones are merely miseducated.
..and dumb as a bag of bricks !
May 27, 2010, 01:57 PM
I smell lithium now
Thread OP
Quote:
So you would consider five of our current Supreme Court Justices including John Roberts, Antonin Scalia and Stephen Breyer to be uneducated too? Or just the liberal ones?
I've been meaning to ask... does a SchiessCo produce scheiss ? Or just distribute it ?

(I may need to pick some up for my garden)
May 27, 2010, 01:57 PM
LcJ
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
No cure for Dumb Donkey (other name for such), it is terminal.
Latest blog entry: RC Logger's Eye One Xtreme Quad
May 27, 2010, 02:05 PM
Figure Nine Champ
Uh, the garden stuff's not spelled with "ie". "Schiess" has something to do with hunting/shooting, I believe. I think a Schiesshund is a hunting dog.
May 27, 2010, 02:22 PM
Useful Idiot
no, it's "ei" followed by a double "s" at the end. Only works on sauerkraut though.
May 27, 2010, 02:32 PM
LcJ
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
Wonder if Barney just wants to know how old he is? What do you call a male cougar?
Latest blog entry: RC Logger's Eye One Xtreme Quad
May 27, 2010, 02:53 PM
And You're Not
Quote:
Only in LTUP could a light-hearted joke turn into an issue. And I suppose Harvard Law School doesn't count as education? Sheesh...
Well, just today an Obama administration official in charge of offshore drilling quit (or was fired, depending on who you ask). Harvard law school alum.

Quote:
Ms. Birnbaum’s resignation came after weeks of questions about whether she was up to the task of remaking the Minerals Management Service, an agency widely recognized as one of the most dysfunctional in government.

A Harvard-trained lawyer, she was described by friends as smart, tenacious, persistent and tough, but she has also been criticized for doing almost nothing to fix problems that have plagued the agency for more than a decade. She rarely visited the agency’s far-flung offices, and critics said the same agency managers who ignored or suppressed scientists’ concerns about safety and environmental risks in the past were still doing the same things under her.
Harvard law didn't do much for her situation.

Quick Reply