Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Old Jun 12, 2003, 01:17 AM
Find More Posts by Jimbo
Flying for Fun

Pinion for Hummingbird Tail Motor

I have a new Hummingbird and am anticipating having to replace the main and tail motors. After reading some of the threads I picked up a couple B2 motors from Hobbypeople. Does anyone know where can I get pin tooth replacment pinions for the motors? Helihobby is backordered.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 12, 2003, 09:36 AM
Find More Posts by Grisnjam
I you look closer at the helihobby site you will see that there are tail pinoins for sale on 2nd page (out of stock ) and 5 page (brass and in stock) of the hummginbird replacement section. Also there are some after market pinions from Wes Tech (also brass and I think will fit the BC2 motor, well I hope as I ordered some) on the upgrade parts page.
Old Jun 12, 2003, 02:16 PM
Find More Posts by Steve McBride
You get it off the stock tail motor.

Steve
Old Jun 12, 2003, 11:26 PM
Find More Posts by Jimbo
Flying for Fun
Thanks Grisnjam, I just found them on the Helihobby site on page 5.

Steve, I have had really bad luck getting existing pinions off up to this point. I always seem to ruin them in the process of removing them. I probably need to buy one of the GWS pinion pullers.