This thread is privately moderated by Silverdragon, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 20, 2010, 11:45 AM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
For Sale

X-ray t-2 008/$800 in nip parts!! 115mph+++ car!!!

UP FOR SALE/POSSIBLE TRADE IS A INSANELY FAST X-RAY T2 008 WITH A MAMBA MAX ESC/7700KV BRUSHLESS SYSTEM ,CAR IS ALL CARBON FIBER AND POLISHED ALUM,,HAS ONEWAT FRONT DIFF,,THE CAR WILL ALSO COME WITH $800 OF NIP EXTRA PARTS AND THE LOLA BODY WORKS PERFECT FOR TOP END SPEED RUNS,HAS BRAND NEW TRC RACING FOAMS ON HER,THE CAR HAS BEEN COMPLETELY SERVICED RECENTLY,AND ALSO HAS THE CASTLE LINK TO PROGRAM THE ESC INCLUDED!! THE CAR WILL RUN 115MPH++ CONSISTANTLY(I USE A 4S 40C/80C BRUST LIPO) AND WILL TOP OUT FASTER EASILY,,I DONT HAVE THE ROOM IN THE LOT WE DRAG RACE IN TOTOP THE CAR OUT TO MAX SPEEDS,,THE CAR WILL COME WITH 1 NEW REAR DIFF AND 3 ONE WAY DIFFS NEW AND HAS A ONE WAY ALREADY INSTALLED,EXTRA SET OF AXLE(8 TOTAL)SWAY BARS,A-ARMS,SPUR GEARS,CHASSIS WEIGHTS,,SET OF BEARINGS ECT,,ITMTL,,I WILL SEND ANY SERIOUS INQUIRIRIES THE ENTIRE DETAILED LIST OF THE NIP PARTS,, PLEASE LOOK AT PICS BELOW TO GET THE IDEA,,,YOU WILL NEED YOU OWN RADIO/RECIEVER AND LIPO!!!!!!!!i CAN INCLUDE A NEW IN THE BOX JR XR2 DIGITAL AND A 3'S LIPO FOR EXTRA $$$$ I AM ASKING $700 FOR THE CAR AND ALL THE NIP AND EXTRA PARTS,,JUST THE 4 EXTRA DIFFS AND 8 HIGH STRENGTH AXLES COST AROUND $420.00,,,I WILL CONSIDER A BRUSHED REVO,BRUSHLESS HYDRO STYLE BOATS OR BRUSHLESS REVO OR 1/8 BRUSHLESS SET UP AS POSSIBLE TRADES(DEPENDS ON WHAT IT IS) IF YOU HAVE A 50,60 70 OR 80 MPH CAR,,THEN YOU WILL BE JUST JAW DROPPING SUPRISED TO RUN THIS CAR,,NO GUESSING ON THE AVG SPEED OF THIS CAR,,I HAVE IT RADAR SHOT EVERY TIME I RUN IT ALONG WITH ALL MY TOP SPEED BUILDS,,THE 115MPH IS THE AVERAGE IT RUNS IN THE STRETCH RACE IN..THIS CAR HAS RUN 126MPH IS THE MAX I HAVE REACHED IN THE LOT AND THAT WAS GETTING OUT OF MY COMFORT ZONE ON HAVING TIME TO BRAKE IT DOWN AND NOT WRECK HER,,,YOU CAN GEAR HER DOWN FOR TRACK RACING,JUST A LITTLE ADJUSTING AND SPRING CHANGE AND YOU HAVE A SICK FAST TRACK CAR IN UNLIMITED CLASS,,BUT,,PLEASE LOOK AT THE PICS BELOW AND YOU GET THE IDEA OF THE CAR AND ALL THE EXTRA'S THATARE INCLUDED,,THIS IS A STEAL FOR THE CAR,,A REASONABLE OFFER WILL BE CONSIDERED,,PLEASE NO NITRO OR PLANE OFFERS,,LISTED WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR IN TRADES ABOVE,,YOU CAN CHECK MY RATINGS ON RC UNIVERSE UNDER THE SAME SCREEN NAME!!!!!N JUNK SALE OR TRADES HERE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by Silverdragon; May 20, 2010 at 12:06 PM. Reason: ADD PICS
to remove ads between posts
Jun 05, 2010, 06:55 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
lowered asking price to $600.00 for everything in my ad!!!!!!will still accept offers for brushless hydro style and nitro hydro style boats as partial trades,,may consider E-Revo rtr or complete roller as partial trade,,,but cash is always king!!!but wanting hydro style boats or UL-1 Superior's as possible trades,,thx,,please read all info and look at al the pics for toatal desciption and extra's included,this is a very reasonable price for a car of this quaility and speed and all the extras,,thx

Quick Reply