This thread is privately moderated by Thumb_number, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 18, 2010, 05:46 AM
I think my wheels fell off.
Thread OP
Gallery

I like slope too!

Some of my slope toys:

Started way back with a modded Aerobird. Then played a bit with DIU's, finally moved up to a couple of bigger wings. Still learning slope, I'm lucky enough to have got to know some other slopers in Perth (off RCG) and they happily share their wealth of knowledge with the Noob!

Jazz 60 from CSP: Great trainer for back slope, I've had a ball with this wing. Thats why it looks so beat up. It's the 'chuck it in the car just in case the wind come up' wing.

Ritewing Slope Slicer 50: Another Ck creation. Mint.... absolutely mint! Since I finished this wing, Ive only had the opportunity to fly it twice. Both times I flew it to the death, until there was no lift left what so ever. It is that addictive to fly, it penertrates like a composite (not that I've ever had one, but compared to the Jazz 60.....)

to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply