New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Pat Lynch, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 17, 2010, 11:28 PM
Find More Posts by Pat Lynch
a.k.a Maltone
Discussion

Thinking out loud.......the future

I'm sure all modellers have a long list of projects that may or may not see the light of day. Because I enjoy doing prototype building for Peter Rake, that adds to my list - the current F2b is a major effortbut a couple of smaller (MAYBE simpler) models are in the wings. A Yakovlev Air-1 early Russian biplane - sort of DH Moth look-alike, plus a rather appealing (to me anyway) WW1 Italian Ansaldo A1. This little fighter has all the elemnts that appeal - varnished woodwork, polished aluminium, complicated shapes and linkages PLUS in one example anyway - an outlandish Italian colour scheme. Watch this space

But apart from these 'priority' projects, my wish list includes:
Fairey Flycatcher - 27" to accompany my Avro Bison
Ivan Pettigrew DH 89 airliner in Kiwi NAC colours
Large Westland Lysander from Frank Mizer plans

and then in the real 'blue skies' department:
A largish model of the Focke-Wulf Kondor - FW200 - I love it
Italian SM79 torpedo bomber - one of my long term favourites..

Add to that a revisit of the Henschel HS129 in about 60" size and I think I dont have enough days in the year to finish anything...........

Pat
Last edited by Pat Lynch; May 29, 2010 at 06:33 AM.
to remove ads between posts