May 17, 2010, 02:54 PM
Help!

Broken pull start for kyosho rampage 10

Hi i have a vintage kyosho rampage 10. i broke the pull start. i was pulling it trying to start and the handle snaped and the string went in side. im trying to fix it on my own but i cant get the case off. i need a whole new pull start anyone know wher i can get one!!!??? Remember the car is vintage.. thank mark
to remove ads between posts
May 17, 2010, 03:32 PM
Mark.. Let me check my parts and see if I have one of them. Do you still want the exhaust? The case is a little strange, but it does come off... I think its got a screw and a tab that keeps it in place.. I haven't looked at them in a while.. The memory isn't that good anymore.. LOL
Hopefully the string just went inside and you can rewind it and tie it to the end of the t-handle and go from there...
May 17, 2010, 05:50 PM
my dad sais i can't get the exast becuase im getting the Kyosho giga crusher Dual engine for my borthday so ther really no point... but yeah i need a pull start im ordering a new one tonight beuase i demalished the case with a screwdriver.. LOL but if you have one that would be great
May 17, 2010, 10:36 PM
sorry.. I found a ton of pull starters, but nothing for the old Kyosho... I really thought I had one.. I will look again tomorrow... The Giga Crusher is a nice truck... should be fun with the dual engines.. Hope you don't have to wait too long for the new ride...
May 18, 2010, 02:02 PM
okay, thanks! haha yeah i can't wait! i think im getting the giga crusher sf becuase that one is a ready set and the df (dual engine) u have to buy evrytrhing seperate and u ghave to paint the shell
May 18, 2010, 02:36 PM
nick 30
rampage, whats the dimensions of the pullstart you need, i have the old puller from my academy xt .15 gas motor when i converted to electric start, i'll measure mine and if its the same size as yours, you can have it
May 18, 2010, 02:40 PM
nick 30
here's the dimensions of my pull start (has the spring aswell, only need the one way nut inside)

length = 39mm
width = 39mm
thick = 28mm
May 18, 2010, 04:20 PM
okay thank you i will find out ASAP
May 18, 2010, 04:43 PM
how much do u want for the pull start?
May 18, 2010, 04:53 PM

this is the exact engine and pull start... how do u mesure the dimensions.. i cant get my pul start off and i demolished the case so i have to break it to get it off i dont know how to get it off...
May 18, 2010, 06:28 PM
that would be rlly awesome if one of you had one beucase i reallllly need one baddlyy.. tower hobbys is makeing me pay $40.00 for a new pull start.. im deff. not paying that..... so im trying to take it of see if it is fixable or im trying to find a used pull starter
May 18, 2010, 08:20 PM
Never mind i got it fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just fixed it!!
May 19, 2010, 01:44 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by rampagedude
Never mind i got it fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just fixed it!!
congrat!
May 19, 2010, 01:50 AM
nick 30
cool rampage, sorted then , great to hear it