This thread is privately moderated by Banzee, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 15, 2010, 11:42 PM
Find More Posts by Banzee
Discussion

New test with my new setup !

I did a new test last week with my setup almost done !! First i been very suprise about the range of my 2.4 ghz radio futaba 4PK , i drive about 500 meters before losing signal , when the truck stop (because lost signal) i lift the control more in the air and back up, turn back , return to me !! I install a garmin Etrex legend on the truck and it writen 1 km on it when i d check it after turning back to me !!! Koollll !

For sure i want more , so i check for a better antenna or something else !!!! If somebody know how to improve the range with my radio , feel free to write it to me !!!

I did a vid with my go pro hero on board , but i didn t drive it in FPV because , my go pro is not the HD version and i can t do live vid with , but it give me an idea how it look with a wide angle view !!!!

Traxxas Summit Go Pro Hero On Board (2 min 23 sec)
Last edited by Banzee; May 17, 2010 at 08:08 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old May 17, 2010, 05:40 PM
Find More Posts by Wobby
Closed Account
Unreal vids Banzee, ive only just seen them now.

Ive posted your videos, and a link into our fpv projects thread, hope thats ok ?
I really like what youve done, and i love your vids man.

You should start posting in that thread, love to see you showcase your work there.

cheers
Old May 17, 2010, 07:28 PM
Find More Posts by Banzee
Hey Wobby , i got no problem with that !!! I love what u do , the summit , u r new jeep , the tricopter , u r my mentor , i bengin the fpv when i saw u r vid s !! thank s !!!