Jun 22, 2001, 11:05 PM
Thread OP

New futaba 3 channel ss radio!

Saw add for new futaba (a HITEC clone) , except it's $25 more.Tower web page!
Carl
to remove ads between posts
Jun 23, 2001, 10:58 AM
Yeah, the Tx nicads are optional, I think. Wonder how good the Rx is? Can you post a hyperlink to it? Best Regards
Jun 24, 2001, 11:06 AM
I've only read the ads, but it seems like you only have servo reversing on the rudder and elavator channels. What about throttle?!?! What if your speed control needs the channel reversed??? I don't think they had electric flight in mind.

Larry
Jun 24, 2001, 06:19 PM
Balsa Builder
I dont' think my Hitec 3 channel has a reverser on the throttle, it has elevon mixing though.
Jun 24, 2001, 06:48 PM
I'd rather be Flying
My Hitec Focus III definitely does NOT have a reversable throttle channel. By the way, 3 channel single stick radios are nothing new. I had a Cox/Sanwa in 1983 or there abouts that was of that configuration. Throttle slide was on the front however. I seem to recall there were others on the market then also. Dave C.

[This message has been edited by davecee (edited 06-24-2001).]
Jun 24, 2001, 07:06 PM
Old Timer
I have a Hobby Lobby (EK)3 channel single stick from the 1970's Eut
Quote:
Originally posted by davecee:
My Hitec Focus III definitely does NOT have a reversable throttle channel. By the way, 3 channel single stick radios are nothing new. I had a Cox/Sanwa in 1983 or there abouts that was of that configuration. Throttle slide was on the front however. I seem to recall there were others on the market then also. Dave C.

[This message has been edited by davecee (edited 06-24-2001).]
[This message has been edited by California Condor (edited 06-24-2001).]

[This message has been edited by California Condor (edited 06-24-2001).]
Jun 24, 2001, 08:21 PM
I have a Cox/Sanwa from the late 80's which three reversing switches and the throttle is on the upper rear of the case. It is controlled with your left index finger.

The single stick transmitter does not have any mixing functions .

maurice

Quick Reply