New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by scottflight, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 07, 2010, 11:43 PM
Find More Posts by scottflight
Trader Rating: 42
Sold

Lazy Bee Air Frame, Electric - $100, local pick up, Denver

I have a scratch built Electric Lazy Bee from the original plans for sale.

Extended wing version, 48"
Battery pack door
Set up for stick or wall mount
Comes with 2x HS-81's that are mounted
Super large, light, foam wheels

I have two identical wings that will come with it. One is from the older Nitro bee that I built and I just recovered the wing to match the electric one.

The picture is of the nitro version that was a twin to the one I am selling, both were covered the same. The electric is lighter and has great flight characteristics. I just need to clean some things out and this one deserves a good home.

PM me if interested.
Local Pick up.
Thanks for looking.
to remove ads between posts
Old May 08, 2010, 04:19 PM
Find More Posts by ben.boyer
Trader Rating: 12
Sent PM.
Old May 08, 2010, 06:53 PM
Find More Posts by scottflight
Trader Rating: 42

more pictures as requested