Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
May 03, 2010, 09:25 PM
Discussion

Home made Blade mCX Tandem

You will need:
1. Two Blade mCXs
2. One MLP4DSM transmitter (or one without model match, DX6i will not work)
3. One Blade mCX S300 tail boom and accent kit
4. Two Batteries

Instructions:
1. Put the mCX S300 tail boom (without the angle adapter) into one of the mCXs. Leave the other one stock, just take off the tail fin.
2. Use any piece of the S300 accent kit to attach both tail booms together.
3. Place one battery in the landing skid of one helicopter and then place the other battery in the front of the canopy of the helicopter you want to be the front (this will give it forward flight otherwise the two helicopters will cancel each other out).
4. Place both helis in bind mode at the same time. Once both are in bind mode, place the transmitter in bind mode.
*One Helicopter will bind before the other. You must wait for both to bind.
5. FLY!!!!!!!!

Home Made Blade mCX Tandem (0 min 46 sec)
to remove ads between posts
May 03, 2010, 11:03 PM
So the only means of moving is the weight in front? I would rather just use the Tandem Rescue. Cool idea, though.
May 04, 2010, 06:40 AM
Technica:
Another way of moving would be to take the push rod arms off of the servos on one mCX and then the other one would have full cyclic control. I just didn't feel like doing that considering one of the mCXs wasn't mine.

Quick Reply