Cookeville, TN 7/19/03 - RC Groups
Jun 08, 2003, 02:00 AM
AKA BillyKillaWatt

Cookeville, TN 7/19/03

So how many people are planing to attend this event? It is the same weekend a local club is having a Cub fly-in. If there seems to be plenty of people go'n to Cookeville, I'd consider going myself. If you plan to attend please post (so I can get hotel res., & off of work on the 18th) That is if SEFF doesn't blow all my extra cash for the rest of the year (gotta stay away from the vendors )
to remove ads between posts
Jun 11, 2003, 10:27 PM
Mechanical Eng. Student
Do you have a website for more info on the event? Maybe a website.

Thanks
Addison
Jun 11, 2003, 11:21 PM
AKA BillyKillaWatt
http://www.ucrcs.com/
not much on the site about the event, just the date. There is a link of the e-powered members, so there must be more e-flyers in their club than mine (2 would be more then in mine )
Jul 17, 2003, 09:09 PM
I'm going and so are three or four guys from our club. I've never flown there, but the field is on a closed municipal airport. The runway is 90' x 2000'--I should be able to hit that!

I'm thinking of bringing my E3D, Texan, brushless X-250, and Apache--everything I've got that has wheels!

Anyone else gonna be there?

Eric
Jul 17, 2003, 11:33 PM
AKA BillyKillaWatt
no more responce than I've got from this thread, I've decided not to go. It may be a great turn out & fly in. Who knows........
There is several local (non-ele) fly ins this weekend. Prob. just go to one of them.
Jul 17, 2003, 11:44 PM
I didn't knw about it. Those folks need to advertise here on E-Zone next year!!! I've got a fly-in down in Jackson that I commited to.
Don
Jul 18, 2003, 08:38 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Sims
I didn't knw about it. Those folks need to advertise here on E-Zone next year!!! I've got a fly-in down in Jackson that I commited to.
Don
I agree...publicity would be nice. Anyhow, I've had a change of plans and won't be able to make it. Best wishes for a great event and I hope to make it next year.

Eric