Jun 24, 2010, 10:21 AM
Cost? I say somewhere in the $199.00 area.Availability?, soon to get a date I hope.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 25, 2010, 06:30 AM
suscribed
Jun 30, 2010, 12:47 AM
Gday,

Has anybody got any info on when this wonderful flying machine will be realeased?

M.
Jul 04, 2010, 05:47 PM
add lightness
subscribed - I want one of these beauts!
Jul 04, 2010, 05:58 PM
I'm torquing to you!
Should do a poll on who is getting one?
Jul 14, 2010, 02:25 PM
Thread OP
Hey guys check this out, another new vid of the Addiction X, this one is done by newest PA Team member, Avery Poole, truly amazing young kid that is progressing really fast, i had the pleasure of flying at Joe Nall this year with Avery and its impressive to see how fast he is progressing, anyway guys enjoy the video!

Addiction X at Kershaw County Flyers Club (4 min 58 sec)
Jul 14, 2010, 02:36 PM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
Great Flyin Avery thanks for sharing Dan! I look forward to getting my own hands on one of these...

Do we have a release date yet?
Jul 14, 2010, 03:09 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsbauman
Great Flyin Avery thanks for sharing Dan! I look forward to getting my own hands on one of these...

Do we have a release date yet?
The airplanes are right now in production, i really have no exact date, but my prediction is probably around 2 months, i can tell you that it will be really worth the wait, this airplane is amazing, the construction is a true work of art since its the newest fiberfusion design, and the best 3D airplane i have flown!

Daniel
Jul 14, 2010, 04:41 PM
"Because I was pǝʇɹǝʌuı"
Was it already mentioned but what servos?
Jul 14, 2010, 05:47 PM
I'm torquing to you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerofundan
Hey guys check this out, another new vid of the Addiction X, this one is done by newest PA Team member, Avery Poole, truly amazing young kid that is progressing really fast, i had the pleasure of flying at Joe Nall this year with Avery and its impressive to see how fast he is progressing, anyway guys enjoy the video!

http://vimeo.com/13242596
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!
Jul 14, 2010, 08:14 PM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
Quote:
Originally Posted by bighead93
Was it already mentioned but what servos?
I am not sure but I would assume they are using the Voltec MGs as they do on the AMR.

Just went back through some of those pics and WOW! it is all in the details! I just now noticed the SFGs and the vortex generators on the wings. Looks so sophistocated!
Jul 14, 2010, 10:34 PM
RC Mafia: The Hit is on
Nice flying.

What a pity, though, that despite being so close to China, we will get this plane so late in the game.
Jul 15, 2010, 03:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerofundan

http://vimeo.com/13242596

Well done Avery! It really handles the wind well which is something I love in the Addiction X. It also gains speed fast from stall which is an excellent characteristic that allows some wild stuff along with precision flight.

So much fun to hover with this plane, isn't it? Very accurate
IMO it is the easiest plane to hover and TR.

Amazing site you have there, how many acres are allocated to this flying field??

Shaun,
Precision Aerobatics Team
Jul 15, 2010, 05:35 AM
Can we see the final schemes yet..?
Jul 15, 2010, 08:59 AM
PA Team Pilot
Awesome Video Avery... Great Flying. It is funny, although I flew with you at Joe Nall, My plane was in the air the whole time you flew, so I never saw anything but my plane... So now I could finally see you fly! Great job. Glad to have you on board! Keep up the good work.

Quick Reply