Thread Tools
Jun 09, 2010, 11:17 AM
Registered User
aerofundan's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonGti View Post
Hey Dan, have you or any other PA pilots tried this VOX T40-X on an AMR?
When can we expect to see them in the PA online store?

dG
Hey DG, no one has tried a T40-X on the AMR yet, but i can only imagine.. crazy power (and it already has crazy power!!!) because this prop has a tons more thrust than the 14x7! IMO i would say its too much for the AMR I think they will be available when the Addiction X comes out!

Daniel
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jun 09, 2010, 11:44 AM
Registered User
J Charles's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerofundan View Post
Hey DG, no one has tried a T40-X on the AMR yet, but i can only imagine.. crazy power (and it already has crazy power!!!) because this prop has a tons more thrust than the 14x7! IMO i would say its too much for the AMR I think they will be available when the Addiction X comes out!

Daniel
SO, who is going to be the first to try it
Jun 09, 2010, 01:39 PM
желе&#
jefierro's Avatar
Mmuahahahah!, not me, I do think the 14x7 is to much for me, I don't see my self going up the scale any time soon. but I'll bet that I'll put a external BEC to take some of the load, and just in case a thermal meltdown happens to occur. Lol a ballistic Ultimate-MX nice concept.
Jun 09, 2010, 02:51 PM
Real Men Fly Pink Planes...
kepople's Avatar
This thing is getting more tempting by the minute even if I have an Additiction and eratix...

kirby
Jun 09, 2010, 02:59 PM
**************
davidsons's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by kepople View Post
This thing is getting more tempting by the minute even if I have an Additiction and eratix...

kirby
Yeah...you need another plane.
Jun 09, 2010, 05:00 PM
Registered User
J Charles's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jefierro View Post
Mmuahahahah!, not me, I do think the 14x7 is to much for me, I don't see my self going up the scale any time soon. but I'll bet that I'll put a external BEC to take some of the load, and just in case a thermal meltdown happens to occur. Lol a ballistic Ultimate-MX nice concept.
Same here. I still have not even tried the 14x7 vox, I've only used a 13x6.5vox and I am happy with it. I have a 14x7 for a replacement to try when I break the 13x6.5. but untill then...
Jun 10, 2010, 07:17 AM
Fly to live- Live to fly
ultimatetwo's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerofundan View Post
Hi Manuel, its still not available, but when the Addiction X comes out it will be available, i can tell you that on the first flights i was flying it on a VOX 14x7 and when i switched to the VOX T40-X i said WOW big difference for the Addiction X, lots more vertical!! it was an amazing idea by Shaun to make a special prop for this airplane!

Daniel
Gracias Daniel, la tendré en cuenta. TX for tips, Dan.
Jun 10, 2010, 07:21 AM
Fly to live- Live to fly
ultimatetwo's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jefierro View Post
Mmuahahahah!, not me,........ Lol a ballistic Ultimate-MX nice concept.
.... opening the door to rc rocketry ?.....
Jun 10, 2010, 01:54 PM
Real Men Fly Pink Planes...
kepople's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsons View Post
Yeah...you need another plane.

Thanks... I think I do tooo...

kirby
Jun 12, 2010, 06:33 PM
Registered User
higcell's Avatar

PA aircraft on sim


Gday dan,

Which simulator do i need to be able to fly all the pa aircraft like your 3d demos on the pa website? Im running reflex xtr atm and im not really impressed.

M.
Jun 14, 2010, 09:06 AM
Registered User
aerofundan's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by higcell View Post
Gday dan,

Which simulator do i need to be able to fly all the pa aircraft like your 3d demos on the pa website? Im running reflex xtr atm and im not really impressed.

M.
I recommend Real Flight G4 or G5, thats what i practice on and i think its pretty good.
Jun 14, 2010, 03:03 PM
Registered User

cant wait for this plane


just bought motor and speed control from usa pa site . cant wait until this airplane is in my hands.
Jun 15, 2010, 01:22 AM
I'm torquing to you!
Mr Kamikaze's Avatar
Yeah I have the running gear form an Ultimate AMR that unfortunately bit the dust. Don't know whether to hang onto it for the Addy x or grab another AMR. I probably should just save extra hard and have both I guess.
Jun 15, 2010, 09:57 AM
Precision Aerobatics Team
demonGti's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Kamikaze View Post
Yeah I have the running gear form an Ultimate AMR that unfortunately bit the dust. Don't know whether to hang onto it for the Addy x or grab another AMR. I probably should just save extra hard and have both I guess.
That's the spirit
Jun 16, 2010, 01:44 PM
Registered User

voltec 90mg servos


will these servos be available soon? are the hitec 5085 just as good? will both just drop in addy x? i bought addiction with all pa gear and it works great. just dont see servos on web . man i need the x or maybe even all the pa planes.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Precision Aerobatics 58" Extra MX Official Roll Out Thread **New Video** hercdriver7777 3D Flying 5679 Feb 01, 2017 01:30 PM
New Product Precision Aerobatics Addiction X rcbirk21 3D Flying 235 Sep 01, 2014 07:10 AM
Wanted Addiction by Precision Aerobatics youace Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 1 Mar 10, 2010 08:00 PM
Video Precision Aerobatics Addiction 3D Video hercdriver7777 Electric Plane Talk 13 Dec 26, 2009 10:35 AM
Discussion Precision Aerobatics Addiction -Aussie Made flying video dingfix Australia 26 Dec 02, 2007 03:38 PM