Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
May 28, 2010, 08:09 PM
I'm torquing to you!
Mr Kamikaze's Avatar
It runs on PA's Thrust 40 and 3s 2200mah lipos.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
May 28, 2010, 08:21 PM
Registered User
Big Barry's Avatar
How close to 500w are you guys flyn it?
May 28, 2010, 09:37 PM
Registered User
J Charles's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Barry
How close to 500w are you guys flyn it?
It has been awhile since I checked but the same set up in the AMR pulls around 420 amps peak If I remeber correctly.
May 29, 2010, 03:43 AM
Precision Aerobatics Team
demonGti's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Charles
It has been awhile since I checked but the same set up in the AMR pulls around 420 amps peak If I remeber correctly.
Got to get me a setup like yours! That's like 4400Watts ...
May 29, 2010, 09:24 AM
Registered User
J Charles's Avatar
Oops! LOL, I mean watts
May 31, 2010, 10:54 AM
Registered User
aerofundan's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Barry
How close to 500w are you guys flyn it?
We are using a special prop designed especially for it called the Vox T40-X, the power it makes is amazing! With it it pulls 520 watts and 45 amps you can see the graphic and full details at the T40 datasheet here

http://www.thrustmotors.com/thrust40.pdf

Daniel
May 31, 2010, 01:52 PM
Fly to live- Live to fly
ultimatetwo's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerofundan
Hey guys check this out, PA Polo Shirts are now available

http://www.precisionaerobatics.com/p...id=628&set=USA

Daniel
Cool,......
Jun 01, 2010, 12:54 AM
TRETTLOCK
PA what else's Avatar
some News about the Addy X??
Jun 02, 2010, 11:12 AM
Registered User
aerofundan's Avatar
Hey guys some news about the AX just finished talking with Shaun and he has some very interesting news, that the Addiction X should be available in Red, Green and Blue! the green is a completely new version done for this airplane, it is not as transparent as the smaller addiction green! And also Shaun says he is finishing the final details to start production!

Daniel
Jun 02, 2010, 11:29 AM
Registered User
aerofundan's Avatar
Guys also here is a vid from one of the Joe Nall 2010 demos that we did, Michael's flying the MX, Avery the small Addiction, and i'm flying the Addiction X.

Joe Nall 2010 PA Demo (4 min 48 sec)
Jun 03, 2010, 02:48 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerofundan
Hey guys some news about the AX just finished talking with Shaun and he has some very interesting news, that the Addiction X should be available in Red, Green and Blue! the green is a completely new version done for this airplane, it is not as transparent as the smaller addiction green! And also Shaun says he is finishing the final details to start production!

Daniel
Great news that there is a covering that isn't as transparent, although I would prefer opaque. I don't have a green plane, so it will be something different. I already have an Addiction ready to be put together, but I plan to buy an X as well.

I just maidened my Extra MX - wow, it's all I hoped it would be. The light weight is very noticable - 3 lbs 15 oz with Hyperion EX 45C 2200.
Jun 04, 2010, 04:13 AM
Fly to live- Live to fly
ultimatetwo's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerofundan
We are using a special prop designed especially for it called the Vox T40-X, the power it makes is amazing! With it it pulls 520 watts and 45 amps you can see the graphic and full details at the T40 datasheet here

http://www.thrustmotors.com/thrust40.pdf

Daniel
Hi Dan, where is that prop ?. I couldnīt see it on the P.A. web .
Tx.
Manuel.
Jun 07, 2010, 08:29 AM
Registered User
aerofundan's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatetwo
Hi Dan, where is that prop ?. I couldnīt see it on the P.A. web .
Tx.
Manuel.
Hi Manuel, its still not available, but when the Addiction X comes out it will be available, i can tell you that on the first flights i was flying it on a VOX 14x7 and when i switched to the VOX T40-X i said WOW big difference for the Addiction X, lots more vertical!! it was an amazing idea by Shaun to make a special prop for this airplane!

Daniel
Jun 08, 2010, 11:08 AM
To me, every day is Saturday
fall666's Avatar
subscribing
Jun 08, 2010, 12:55 PM
Precision Aerobatics Team
demonGti's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerofundan
Hi Manuel, its still not available, but when the Addiction X comes out it will be available, i can tell you that on the first flights i was flying it on a VOX 14x7 and when i switched to the VOX T40-X i said WOW big difference for the Addiction X, lots more vertical!! it was an amazing idea by Shaun to make a special prop for this airplane!

Daniel
Hey Dan, have you or any other PA pilots tried this VOX T40-X on an AMR?
When can we expect to see them in the PA online store?

dG


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Precision Aerobatics 58" Extra MX Official Roll Out Thread **New Video** hercdriver7777 3D Flying 5694 Jun 03, 2017 03:13 AM
New Product Precision Aerobatics Addiction X rcbirk21 3D Flying 235 Sep 01, 2014 07:10 AM
Wanted Addiction by Precision Aerobatics youace Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 1 Mar 10, 2010 08:00 PM
Video Precision Aerobatics Addiction 3D Video hercdriver7777 Electric Plane Talk 13 Dec 26, 2009 10:35 AM
Discussion Precision Aerobatics Addiction -Aussie Made flying video dingfix Australia 26 Dec 02, 2007 03:38 PM