Old Oct 16, 2012, 06:59 PM
Find More Posts by Matt Gunn
RCGroups Editor
The S800 has some flexing issues that have yet be be overcome. I would steer clear for the time being. Try a Droidword AD6. Quality rig. Here was mine (sold it last year).
Administrator
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 17, 2012, 11:54 AM
Find More Posts by atltv
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow102 View Post
actually thats all i fly FPV anymore, Not too well versed on the s800 or what i assume will be the wookong system. If its anything like the NAZA though it should be pretty simple of a setup.

atltv what do you need help with?
I've got the S800 and need help Installing the LK900 data link, setting up waypoints, etc.

I was hoping to find someone local who could share some of their knowledge about this particular multi.

Thanks!
Old Oct 19, 2012, 04:29 PM
Find More Posts by electrich
DLG addict.
A great day to practice some crosswind landings.
Old Oct 19, 2012, 04:36 PM
RCGroups Editor
we should do a night flight soon. I have a nice little bluecore wing thats lit up like a stadium
Administrator
Old Oct 19, 2012, 08:06 PM
Find More Posts by Khosravi
Chris Khosravi - KK4LJH
I just made a bluecore wing as well! Has no lights though

-Chris Khosravi
Old Oct 20, 2012, 01:26 AM
Find More Posts by Vapor Trails
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
Sunday night perhaps?

I was working on this cockpit before I went out earlier tonight; it is still in need of a few more details on the dials and I am waiting on a pilot figure:
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Please kill isis
Old Oct 20, 2012, 08:18 AM
RCGroups Editor
Looks great!
Administrator
Old Oct 20, 2012, 02:59 PM
Find More Posts by BeechMusketeer
Nice job Bradley. I assume you got the gear issue resolved? Yell when you plan to fly it again. I hope not DFC-1!
Old Oct 20, 2012, 11:35 PM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeechMusketeer View Post
Nice job Bradley. I assume you got the gear issue resolved? Yell when you plan to fly it again. I hope not DFC-1!
that cock pit above is for the F-86 jet that has not yet flown; I do not think I will do work on the 47 cockpit till it gets a recover (no time soon).

The 47 gear is being resolved. For the time being, I have put on a new pair of fixed gear. However, everyone I have spoken to that has had this bird said that the fixed gear is only a temporary replacement and will bend in just a matter of time.

I have been saving up for some E-Robarts that have just become available for the giant scales. Hope to purchase in the next week or two.
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 20, 2012, 11:38 PM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
To complete a plane that has been on my bench, I was curious if any of you DFC folks have any HS-55 servo arms- the longest arms would be preferred.

Thanks!
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 21, 2012, 12:19 AM
DLG addict.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsbauman View Post
To complete a plane that has been on my bench, I was curious if any of you DFC folks have any HS-55 servo arms- the longest arms would be preferred.

Thanks!
I think I might have one or two long arms. I'll check tomorrow.
Old Oct 21, 2012, 12:22 AM
DLG addict.
While we're talking about swapping stuff, does anyone have a M/F pair of XT60 connectors? I need to make an adapter for my new batteries.
Old Oct 21, 2012, 12:56 AM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
Im still rockin deans, but I may have a few (female) XT60s from HK batteries that I switched to deans...
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 21, 2012, 10:03 AM
Find More Posts by KevinW (Qwin)
Eschew obfuscation
Quote:
Originally Posted by electrich View Post
While we're talking about swapping stuff, does anyone have a M/F pair of XT60 connectors? I need to make an adapter for my new batteries.
If you will be at PP today, I have several XT60's...male/female/Elton John...whatever you need.
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: What do you call a landing....
Old Oct 21, 2012, 10:07 AM
DLG addict.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwin View Post
If you will be at PP today, I have several XT60's...male/female/Elton John...whatever you need.
Muchos Gracias