New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 02, 2010, 05:59 PM
Find More Posts by Matt Gunn
RCGroups Editor
Heres the new Snap&Fly review w/ Bradley flying for the photo session.
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1257964
Matt
Administrator
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 03, 2010, 06:54 AM
Find More Posts by Andy W
I was out for a test ride last night after doing some major surgery on my bike, came by the "field" around 7:30/8:00PM - nice spot, especially being up on that hill. Nobody was flying, though..
..a
Old Jul 03, 2010, 08:26 AM
Find More Posts by roybob
Just Another Heli Nut
Quote:
Originally Posted by webdr View Post
Heres the new Snap&Fly review w/ Bradley flying for the photo session.
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1257964
Matt
Very nice review, photos and videos -- and the flying. I always have trouble watching a canard fly --- just looks wrong.
Old Jul 03, 2010, 08:28 AM
Just Another Heli Nut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy W View Post
I was out for a test ride last night after doing some major surgery on my bike, came by the "field" around 7:30/8:00PM - nice spot, especially being up on that hill. Nobody was flying, though
I had yesterday off, so I drove up to Gainesville to try to get out of the midday rain. It was quiet up there, no one around, but I got some good 600 flights in.
Old Jul 03, 2010, 09:05 AM
Find More Posts by Kungfubadboy
Anybody going to be out flying at the Dunwoody field this weekend?
Old Jul 03, 2010, 09:17 AM
RCGroups Editor
I may go out today around 1pm or so, who wants to join me?
Administrator
Old Jul 03, 2010, 03:26 PM
RCGroups Editor
Heading to the field at 4:30 w/ a buddy. Good flying weather today...wind is right down the runway.
Administrator
Old Jul 04, 2010, 01:11 PM
Just Another Heli Nut
Anyone flying today or tomorrow? I was thinking about heading to Gainesville again...
Old Jul 04, 2010, 09:12 PM
RCGroups Editor
Quote:
Originally Posted by roybob View Post
Anyone flying today or tomorrow? I was thinking about heading to Gainesville again...
You going to Gainesville tomorrow?
Administrator
Old Jul 04, 2010, 09:36 PM
Just Another Heli Nut
Quote:
Originally Posted by webdr View Post
You going to Gainesville tomorrow?
I'd like to... I was up there on Friday and was able to practice some new moves with the 600 because there's so much room.
Old Jul 05, 2010, 11:09 AM
Just Another Heli Nut
Anyone flying anywhere today?
Old Jul 05, 2010, 12:26 PM
Find More Posts by TossinHoss
Whirly Bird Fanatic

Flying

Hey RoyBob, let me know when and where you go sometime. I am on the south side of town near Fairburn but will fly about anywhere there is room.

There are a few nice open places down here but I am always looking for more.

I am a new Heli Pilot.

Hoss
Old Jul 05, 2010, 01:16 PM
Just Another Heli Nut
Quote:
Originally Posted by TossinHoss View Post
Hey RoyBob, let me know when and where you go sometime. I am on the south side of town near Fairburn but will fly about anywhere there is room.
Hoss - Looks like we're on opposite ends of town. I'm up in Alpharetta.

You might be interested in the monthly heli gathering at Leanne Levitan/Brooks Run Park in Dunwoody next Sunday Noon-5pm.
Old Jul 05, 2010, 02:35 PM
Find More Posts by TossinHoss
Whirly Bird Fanatic

Looks Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by roybob View Post
Hoss - Looks like we're on opposite ends of town. I'm up in Alpharetta.

You might be interested in the monthly heli gathering at Leanne Levitan/Brooks Run Park in Dunwoody next Sunday Noon-5pm.
Yep.. I knew they had it there, just about two miles from my Moms house so I have been there before. Just didnt know the date. Thanks!

Hmm, now have to choose between that and a Heli Funfly in Asheville, NC next weekend. Sounds like a pretty big one with a lot of big sponsors and freebies. Love Asheville too. Saw it on Helifreak!

Give me a call if you might want to go there...7-755-8141 or want to fly somewhere.

I have a couple Blade Collective Helis and a Trex 250se and 500esp. Would like to check out what a 600 looks like.

Hoss
Old Jul 05, 2010, 05:01 PM
Just Another Heli Nut
Quote:
Originally Posted by TossinHoss View Post
Hmm, now have to choose between that and a Heli Funfly in Asheville, NC next weekend. Sounds like a pretty big one with a lot of big sponsors and freebies. Love Asheville too. Saw it on Helifreak!

I have a couple Blade Collective Helis and a Trex 250se and 500esp. Would like to check out what a 600 looks like.
Asheville sounds like fun, but I can't go -- I have tennis on Saturday and I'm committed to helping out on Sunday at the Brooks Run gathering.

During the week, I try to stop by the Dunwoody Flying Club on my way home from work -- so usually around 6:30p. I usually have my Blade 400, Trex 450 and a couple of 600Es with me.