May 01, 2010, 11:37 AM
www.gunnphotoservices.com
Thread OP
Discussion

DFC1 & DFC2. Dunwoody Flying Club

This flying spot has been developed and is no longer flyable.
It was a great run...
Last edited by Matt Gunn; Jul 16, 2013 at 08:27 AM.
to remove ads between posts
May 01, 2010, 11:43 AM
Thread OP
Looks like its going to be pretty windy tomorrow...but Im still gonna fly, the T-28 loves wind
Latest blog entry: www.gunnphotoservices.com
May 01, 2010, 03:46 PM
Today actually turned out to be a good day to fly mostly. I flew for a few minutes at my spot by the Mall of Georgia before heading to Lowes and then a few packs out front with the 3D foamy. Your spot look pretty good for Dunwoody.
May 02, 2010, 06:38 PM
eflyguy
I'd love to see video if anyone flew today.
Geez..
..a
May 03, 2010, 11:02 AM
I have been looking for a good place to fly in the Dunwoody area. I am defiantly interested if you want to schedule another outing.

May 03, 2010, 01:59 PM
I am not too far away in Norcross, so post here when you are going again... Hopefully we won't be under tornado warnings next time!!!

LOL
May 04, 2010, 10:37 AM
Ugly planes do not fly
This looks like a great place to fly!
May 04, 2010, 03:29 PM
Thread OP
Hhey guys, I definately will schedule another for us. Im flying here about 3 times a week in the afternoon (after 4pm) and any time on the weekends. I am getting married this weekend so no flying for me. Next week for sure.
Matt
Latest blog entry: www.gunnphotoservices.com
May 04, 2010, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by webdr
Hhey guys, I definately will schedule another for us. Im flying here about 3 times a week in the afternoon (after 4pm) and any time on the weekends. I am getting married this weekend so no flying for me. Next week for sure.
Matt

Good Luck with your Maiden!

(pun fully intended)
May 04, 2010, 08:16 PM
eflyguy
lol..
May 05, 2010, 01:27 PM
Just a former Heli Nut
Quote:
Originally Posted by webdr
Im flying here about 3 times a week in the afternoon (after 4pm) and any time on the weekends. I am getting married this weekend so no flying for me. Next week for sure.
Matt
This is a quick detour for me on my way home from work.

Congratulations on the nuptials. Let us know when you're back up in the air.

Jim
May 15, 2010, 11:09 AM
Parkflyer Maniac
I live right down the road from there but never attempted to fly there. I've flown where the baseball practice field is down the road, I guess it's part of blackburn park. Let me know when you flying next, I might stop by sometime.
May 17, 2010, 09:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scadavid2000
I live right down the road from there but never attempted to fly there. I've flown where the baseball practice field is down the road, I guess it's part of blackburn park. Let me know when you flying next, I might stop by sometime.
Its right around the corner from where I work! I never knew there was a nice spot so close.

Somebody let me know when they are gonna fly there. Will check it out ahead of time and join in.
May 17, 2010, 10:56 AM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLPetrel
I never knew there was a nice spot so close.
Me neither! I would love to join as soon as I get my 9303 back from Horizon... please hurry Horizon...
May 17, 2010, 04:56 PM
I've got a new 9503 that I'd like to fly with...

Let me know, it's on the way home for me too!

Rockwell

Quick Reply