Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Dec 06, 2012, 01:14 AM
Registered User
LuvEvolution7's Avatar
yeah, right now I don't even have a clue. I'll figure something out though.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Dec 07, 2012, 01:19 AM
Up-Out-&-Gone
demondriver's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvEvolution7
yeah, right now I don't even have a clue. I'll figure something out though.
Well you know what Kelly johnson would say Rich. .. . The simpler option is the bettter one. . . . . .Hey remeber Let me know when you need that power supply Rich. Let's Keep this British Jaguar running!
Latest blog entry: RC F-102 Maiden flight!
Dec 07, 2012, 01:25 AM
Registered User
LuvEvolution7's Avatar
will do Chris. money's gonna be tight till after Christmas is done and over with.
Dec 07, 2012, 03:12 AM
smithy
jumpy's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvEvolution7
how's things over there in Cornwall? not as cold as it is here, I bet. LOL.
Not as cold Rich but certainly cold enough, wet enough and windy enough to keep us inside . Still, good for building .

Phil
Dec 07, 2012, 04:38 PM
Up-Out-&-Gone
demondriver's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvEvolution7
will do Chris. money's gonna be tight till after Christmas is done and over with.
Rich Let me see if I can get it and you can pay me later . . . .Hows that Sir?
Latest blog entry: RC F-102 Maiden flight!
Dec 07, 2012, 05:57 PM
Registered User
LuvEvolution7's Avatar
well, let me see Chris. there's a hotwire power supply for sale on here for $65 and my mom may buy it for my christmas present. I'll know in a day or two and I'll let you know.
Dec 19, 2012, 10:26 PM
Up-Out-&-Gone
demondriver's Avatar
Any news ohh Great One? You know that I can Hot-wire whatever parts you need Rich, Just don't ask me to Hot-wire a Life-sized Rebecca Romijn Lol
Latest blog entry: RC F-102 Maiden flight!
Dec 19, 2012, 10:30 PM
Registered User
LuvEvolution7's Avatar
hey Chris, I actually just picked up a complete hotwire setup, including bows from Westwing, or whatever the hell that company is called. LOL. it even came with a gravity feed unit that clamps to the edge of your works surface and allows wing cores to be cut accurately.

that being said, I'm gonna be in full gear as soon as Christmas is done. hopefully the world doesn't end on Friday. those damn Mayans. hahahahahahaha.
Dec 20, 2012, 01:45 AM
Up-Out-&-Gone
demondriver's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvEvolution7
hey Chris, I actually just picked up a complete hotwire setup, including bows from Westwing, or whatever the hell that company is called. LOL. it even came with a gravity feed unit that clamps to the edge of your works surface and allows wing cores to be cut accurately.

that being said, I'm gonna be in full gear as soon as Christmas is done. hopefully the world doesn't end on Friday. those damn Mayans. hahahahahahaha.
Thats Best news I've heard all Day Rich!
Latest blog entry: RC F-102 Maiden flight!
Dec 20, 2012, 10:10 PM
Registered User
LuvEvolution7's Avatar
yeah, I'm pretty psyched about it too. I put a want add up on RCC for one and a few came back with build ideas, which I really wasn't interested in, but appreciated the advice. then one of the RCC moderators (Gary) came back that he had one to sell and the rest is history. there's another guy right now that's offering a complete system for $200 and includes gravity feed unit, 20 bows, table top, 200 meters of Nichrome wire and a whole whack of other stuff. wish I had $200. LOL. I've got a second, identical power supply coming for mine, for $15 from a guy in Ottawa. can't beat that either.
Dec 21, 2012, 12:30 AM
Up-Out-&-Gone
demondriver's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvEvolution7
yeah, I'm pretty psyched about it too. I put a want add up on RCC for one and a few came back with build ideas, which I really wasn't interested in, but appreciated the advice. then one of the RCC moderators (Gary) came back that he had one to sell and the rest is history. there's another guy right now that's offering a complete system for $200 and includes gravity feed unit, 20 bows, table top, 200 meters of Nichrome wire and a whole whack of other stuff. wish I had $200. LOL. I've got a second, identical power supply coming for mine, for $15 from a guy in Ottawa. can't beat that either.
Rich I think your on the Verg of Becoming an RC Building Powerhouse!
Latest blog entry: RC F-102 Maiden flight!
Dec 21, 2012, 12:31 AM
Registered User
LuvEvolution7's Avatar
well, the room is being cleared out as we speak, so I'm creating a LOT of room. for what I've got on the horizon, I'm going to need all the room I can get. LOL.
Dec 21, 2012, 06:24 AM
Registered User
D_FAST's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvEvolution7
hey Chris, I actually just picked up a complete hotwire setup, including bows from Westwing, or whatever the hell that company is called. LOL. it even came with a gravity feed unit that clamps to the edge of your works surface and allows wing cores to be cut accurately.

that being said, I'm gonna be in full gear as soon as Christmas is done. hopefully the world doesn't end on Friday. those damn Mayans. hahahahahahaha.
12/21/12
I'm still here, there goes that theory. Wonder what the new date is?
Dec 21, 2012, 09:20 AM
Registered User
unclecrash's Avatar
They show last night said with leap year and everything, the Myan mighthave miscalculated
Dec 22, 2012, 12:48 AM
Registered User
LuvEvolution7's Avatar
LMAO. see, knew it had to be something.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Build Log Binder EB29 1/4 scale 7.3 meter scratch build yyz Scale Sailplanes 564 Dec 13, 2010 09:09 AM
Build Log 7th Scale Jaguar Build LuvEvolution7 Electric Ducted Fan Jet Talk 145 Apr 26, 2010 05:49 PM
Discussion SEPECAT Jaguar JDM71 Pusher Prop Jet Models 18 May 19, 2006 01:25 AM
sepecat jaguar nhoj62 Electric Ducted Fan Jet Talk 25 Sep 04, 2004 02:50 PM
Sepecat Jaguar PJF Electric Ducted Fan Jet Talk 2 Oct 25, 2001 09:20 AM