Stacks for the Relaxed - Part Deux without the tude - Page 583 - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by wedgewing, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 12, 2012, 08:42 AM
Some Sharp Looking Cheddar
If some one wants my RCG account they can have it.
Sep 12, 2012, 10:02 PM
Just "hanging" Around
Quote:
Originally Posted by twister782
more than JUST a FUN fly..

LOL, awesome photo... Looks like he never had a chance... never knew what happened to him
Sep 13, 2012, 06:20 AM
I am shocked no one even tried to give a title to the pic of the Velux doing a tailstand
Sep 13, 2012, 06:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3D-Dabbler
LOL, awesome photo... Looks like he never had a chance... never knew what happened to him
ohhhhh he had a chance.... and yes he knew what happened to him. they was in that position for a long time. I was able to charge my camera battery and still get that photo.
BTW........ how are you feeling? I hope better. My guess is the next time you will be in the Massillon area will be around the Holidays. Bring a plane with you, because some of us fly year round. as long as it isn't to bad out. i wont mention the names of people that dont fly even when it is perfect conditions out. cough..Kieth..cough
Sep 13, 2012, 06:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgewing
The wife said we had a Ferrari go by the house tonight..... It was overhead but Ferrari powered... Avanti Piaggio Aero... Seen it before... Cool sound Attachment 5146918
i see that plane over Akron once in a while. Noisy, it gets your attention
Sep 13, 2012, 02:22 PM
Just "hanging" Around
Quote:
Originally Posted by twister782
ohhhhh he had a chance.... and yes he knew what happened to him. they was in that position for a long time. I was able to charge my camera battery and still get that photo.
BTW........ how are you feeling? I hope better. My guess is the next time you will be in the Massillon area will be around the Holidays. Bring a plane with you, because some of us fly year round. as long as it isn't to bad out. i wont mention the names of people that dont fly even when it is perfect conditions out. cough..Kieth..cough
Each week is better than the last. At least for the past 5 or 6 days I have been feeling like I will live a full life. The first couple of weeks after surgery. I was doubting how long I was going to live depending on what crazy crap was going on in my chest that day.

I dropped out of the Richmond 1/2 Marathon that I had signed up for in November.

I am still working back up to be able to run as fast or anywhere near as far as I used to...hopefully that will come soon. I am going to put my toe in the water and set a goal of running in the Richmond Monument 10K in March. Not sure if I will try to do a 1/2 marathon next year or not...I will see how it goes.
Sep 16, 2012, 06:31 PM
Quote:
Each week is better than the last. At least for the past 5 or 6 days I have been feeling like I will live a full life. The first couple of weeks after surgery. I was doubting how long I was going to live depending on what crazy crap was going on in my chest that day.

I dropped out of the Richmond 1/2 Marathon that I had signed up for in November.

I am still working back up to be able to run as fast or anywhere near as far as I used to...hopefully that will come soon. I am going to put my toe in the water and set a goal of running in the Richmond Monument 10K in March. Not sure if I will try to do a 1/2 marathon next year or not...I will see how it goes.
that is super news. glad you are starting to feel better
Sep 20, 2012, 09:32 PM
I'm a pilot... I can fly
Quote:

Yes very good News , and I hope to keep hearing good news!

Here are some pics from the fly-in at my club.

And here is a video..shows what happened in the pics...Everything is good though, no worries, she is tough
Extra 330SC Crash (2 min 11 sec)
Sep 21, 2012, 05:22 AM
nice vid!!!!!
sorry to see you have some fixing to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by svonavja

And here is a video..shows what happened in the pics...Everything is good though, no worries, she is tough
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CzOJMkQnrE
Sep 22, 2012, 09:29 PM
MD1 HACK
Well this should be fun.....
Name: ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348363752.470085.jpg
Views: 42
Size: 143.8 KB
Description:
Sep 23, 2012, 02:13 AM
C-Main Champ
Looks like a Beastie boys video!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by svonavja

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CzOJMkQnrE
Sep 23, 2012, 08:58 AM
Ready, Post, Aim
cool video.... finally got to check it out on the computer... glad it was repairable
Sep 23, 2012, 09:00 AM
Ready, Post, Aim
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshet89
Well this should be fun.....
Attachment 5176685
its Kool Aide with a side of steroids
Sep 27, 2012, 12:21 PM
I lik kool aid. In my mowf
Sep 27, 2012, 12:34 PM
MD1 HACK
^^^^Who wha?