Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by wedgewing, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 29, 2010, 09:48 PM
Ready, Post, Aim
stop texting and get creative
Jun 30, 2010, 06:23 AM
nov
nov
Garage sale junkie
You guys should have been at my house - got in a little dissagreement with the wife and ruined one of the decals for the SHP. fun times....fun times...
Jun 30, 2010, 06:29 AM
Ready, Post, Aim
Oh that sucks...you should never use a decal to place over the spouses mouth in an argument... They won't let you buy planes. If you do :-)
Jun 30, 2010, 09:18 AM
Some Sharp Looking Cheddar
Haha I sure us being there wouldn't have helped the argument
Jun 30, 2010, 09:36 PM
Ready, Post, Aim

Sod Farm Red Bull

Well if it were the real course at XFC or others there would be a lot more Knife Edge and rolls in between but I just wanted to survive the damn thing

This is a good challenge for your brain once you map out the course. gets you using rudder from all perspectives... I got real POd a couple times at a miss

use smoke so you can tell if you cut a pylon

send me your e-mails and I can send you the airport

http://vimeo.com/12995259
Jun 30, 2010, 09:38 PM
nov
nov
Garage sale junkie
I should not say this but what the hell. Why doesn't he just bl@w Rob for the stickers he made for him? I just think it is very insulting to keep posting s#!t everyday on the addict thread when we have someone local who produces the same product that he could get it from. I guess I do need a vacation. Talk to you guys on the 5th.
Jul 01, 2010, 06:49 AM
Ready, Post, Aim
Don't worry my friend about his sticker chubby... They are "blue", and that rhymes with "blew" which is what the velox did into that sign... So I am thinking he has a bunch of custom stickers left over to decorate slicks, edges, cars, and other stuff

Enjoy your vaca. Send some float plane pics
Jul 01, 2010, 09:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nov View Post
I should not say this but what the hell. Why doesn't he just bl@w Rob for the stickers he made for him? I just think it is very insulting to keep posting s#!t everyday on the addict thread when we have someone local who produces the same product that he could get it from. I guess I do need a vacation. Talk to you guys on the 5th.
I was dealing with him when the whole Stacks blew up last time so he moved on. Dont worry about the posts, I have more work than I can even keep up with at the moment. Little stickers like that I end up making $1 on in the end and its not worth my time. Even those owners club stickers I sell, I really lose money on them. If I charged what they were worth ($20+) I would never sell them. So I don't want that sort of business anyway. Bring on the big stuff.
Jul 01, 2010, 10:21 AM
Ready, Post, Aim
You are just sore that you could not meet his "customized needs" of having a rainbow of colors slowly fade to the bottom of the name, and come in at a cost of 30 cents...

I bet he wound up paying more for Rob's stuff than you originally quoted :-)
Jul 01, 2010, 12:39 PM
Who knows... I am the guy with the $275 stickers on his website
Jul 01, 2010, 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgewing View Post
Enjoy your vacaTION. Send some float plane pics
I took the liberty of finishing the word "Vacation" for you.

I don't like this new trend of "vaca"
Jul 01, 2010, 04:20 PM
Ready, Post, Aim
Sod Farm Red Bull - slo mo

http://vimeo.com/13017040

Fraps (video coverter) chops it into three segments with slow motion so I am sorry about the "chunking"

I added rolls in the transitions and the slow mo can help you map out the course

again "smoke on!" to detect gate cuts...enjoy
Jul 01, 2010, 04:22 PM
Ready, Post, Aim
Quote:
Originally Posted by i love nachos View Post
I took the liberty of finishing the word "Vacation" for you.

I don't like this new trend of "vaca"
new trend.... its always been that way to say "vaca" or "worka" for workaction (woor-kay-shun) which is what mine wind up since work never leaves me alone
Jul 02, 2010, 07:23 AM
ahhhh still gay. I would rather people say " I am going on Holiday"
Jul 02, 2010, 07:28 AM
Ready, Post, Aim
Yes... "Going on Holiday" sounds way more manly..if you are gay :-)