Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by wedgewing, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 14, 2012, 07:04 AM
Ready, Post, Aim
wedgewing's Avatar
Indeed...
Jan 14, 2012, 07:41 AM
I'm a pilot... I can fly
svonavja's Avatar
Hahaha now that's funny ! Nice one Bob!

Quote:
Originally Posted by twister782 View Post
the way I figure it, it could be offered to me by mid summer
I vote you get it.
Jan 14, 2012, 10:01 AM
C-Main Champ
djmoose's Avatar
Do you guys think I can build the EPP slick before Sunday evening?
Jan 14, 2012, 10:42 AM
MD1 HACK
joshet89's Avatar
lot of welders to dry...but ya I think so
Jan 14, 2012, 11:55 AM
Registered User
twister782's Avatar
Start soon
Jan 14, 2012, 11:56 AM
Registered User
twister782's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by svonavja View Post
Hahaha now that's funny ! Nice one Bob!
HeHe
Jan 14, 2012, 01:54 PM
Ready, Post, Aim
wedgewing's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmoose View Post
Do you guys think I can build the EPP slick before Sunday evening?
Yes
Jan 14, 2012, 06:37 PM
I'm a pilot... I can fly
svonavja's Avatar
You can do it moose! Good luck!
Jan 14, 2012, 09:03 PM
Ready, Post, Aim
wedgewing's Avatar
use a smaller amount of glue then you think you need ...it will hold ...and will be lighter
Jan 14, 2012, 11:05 PM
Some Sharp Looking Cheddar
i love nachos's Avatar
And when you rip you rudder off you can ...put more on (haha had to)

I must have re glued mine 10 times. I am not so careful though.
Jan 15, 2012, 06:54 AM
MD1 HACK
joshet89's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by i love nachos View Post
And when you rip you rudder off you can ...put more on (haha had to)

I must have re glued mine 10 times. I am not so careful though.
It's that damn gyro
Jan 15, 2012, 09:28 AM
Ready, Post, Aim
wedgewing's Avatar
Today is a day for tail drags in the powder....so far the only taker in the house to the challenge are the dogs ......
Jan 15, 2012, 09:41 AM
I'm a pilot... I can fly
svonavja's Avatar
Hahah Same here...I think I might have a go at it though, all 5 batts are charged for the Slick.


Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgewing View Post
Today is a day for tail drags in the powder....so far the only taker in the house to the challenge are the dogs ......
Jan 15, 2012, 03:31 PM
Just "hanging" Around
3D-Dabbler's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgewing View Post
Today is a day for tail drags in the powder....so far the only taker in the house to the challenge are the dogs ......

Ha Ha It took me a long time to figure out what powder you were referring to!! It has been a really long time since I have seen snow. I am forgetting the terminology !
Jan 15, 2012, 03:36 PM
C-Main Champ
djmoose's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3D-Dabbler View Post
Ha Ha It took me a long time to figure out what powder you were referring to!! It has been a really long time since I have seen snow. I am forgetting the terminology !
I thought he was talking about nose candy...


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Cleveland Metroparks Part Deux Carnifax North Coast Electric Flyers 35 Apr 26, 2010 08:23 AM
Discussion Airco DH-2 Part deux D Johnson Scratchbuilt Indoor and Micro Models 13 Apr 07, 2010 04:50 PM
Discussion The Pounding Part Deux...Free Speech beats Statism MtnGoat Life, The Universe, and Politics 9 Jan 21, 2010 07:59 PM
Discussion Beta Detail - dmgoedde part deux CrashingDutchman UAV - Unmanned Aerial Vehicles 60 Sep 10, 2009 02:53 AM