Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by wedgewing, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 07, 2012, 10:08 AM
wedgewing is offline
Find More Posts by wedgewing
Ready, Post, Aim
wedgewing's Avatar
Bob will just post ... "please refer to Keith's list"

He is a patient man....
Old Jan 07, 2012, 10:11 AM
wedgewing is offline
Find More Posts by wedgewing
Ready, Post, Aim
wedgewing's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by i love nachos View Post
Well I am either looking at the 74 Edge or an 87 SHP. I need to get my multicopter situation figured out first. I want to go bigger with the chopper!
Both of those seem to be excellent choices... pulling for you and Mike (crashesalot) to score the 87s....
Old Jan 07, 2012, 10:26 AM
i love nachos is offline
Find More Posts by i love nachos
Some Sharp Looking Cheddar
i love nachos's Avatar
Yeah me too.

Hoping this summer Henry can come out to the field with me, which will give me a lot of of a chance of flying
Old Jan 07, 2012, 10:43 AM
joshet89 is offline
Find More Posts by joshet89
MD1 HACK
joshet89's Avatar
Just as long as Dave can come out and show Henry how to plank you should be all good
Old Jan 07, 2012, 10:45 AM
wedgewing is offline
Find More Posts by wedgewing
Ready, Post, Aim
wedgewing's Avatar
Hahahahhahaha
Old Jan 07, 2012, 10:45 AM
i love nachos is offline
Find More Posts by i love nachos
Some Sharp Looking Cheddar
i love nachos's Avatar
Haha Dave is not allowed near my kids.
Old Jan 07, 2012, 11:08 AM
nov is offline
nov
Find More Posts by nov
nov
Garage sale junkie
nov's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgewing View Post
Bob will just post ... "please refer to Keith's list"

He is a patient man....
I know today is only the 7th day of the new year, but that is and will be the funniest post of the year by a mile!!!
Old Jan 07, 2012, 11:10 AM
nov is offline
nov
Find More Posts by nov
nov
Garage sale junkie
nov's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshet89 View Post
Just as long as Dave can come out and show Henry how to plank you should be all good
We I am not sure if I plan on running for any kind of office in Cuyahoga Falls someday so my plank days are over.
Old Jan 07, 2012, 12:14 PM
3D-Dabbler is offline
Find More Posts by 3D-Dabbler
Just "hanging" Around
3D-Dabbler's Avatar
I have 14 planes in the hanger right now. I used to have 15. Then I gave one away. I may crush another because it is a home built Cessna 172 and it won't be able to fly 3D.

I still have 2 in boxes. So for the foreseeable future, I won't be buying another plane. If I do, it will be something big with smoke like a 104".


My most likely near term purchase is a 3D capable helicopter. I have been spending most of my time on the Sim lately practicing my helicopter flying....kind of inspired by the half dozen 3D helicopter pilots that just joined my club.

So my most likely next purchase, is either a Blade mCPx, Trex 450 or Trex 500.
Old Jan 07, 2012, 01:13 PM
wedgewing is offline
Find More Posts by wedgewing
Ready, Post, Aim
wedgewing's Avatar
Eggbeaters are becoming prolific among the Stacks boys :-)
Old Jan 07, 2012, 06:17 PM
theKM is offline
Find More Posts by theKM
↓↘→ + (punch)
theKM's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by nov View Post
wow, you guys have a lot of stuff to do this winter. Arron, Nick and Bob - what's your next one?
next box to be in my possession?... no idea, but I do want a 58 Edge.

...but still to try and get built and flying by spring: 74 Edge (almost there), 48 EPP Extra, 103 Extra, 120 LX, 104 (reason for reload will be obvious when it's seen), and a 72 reload just turned up yesterday. By mid-year FLI there's a 71" Slick night flyer to make too. Also need to repair the 87 from the huckfest incident. I has plenty of building to do.
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Updated Hatcam - Apr2016
Old Jan 08, 2012, 09:29 AM
twister782 is offline
Find More Posts by twister782
Registered User
twister782's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by nov View Post
We I am not sure if I plan on running for any kind of office in Cuyahoga Falls someday so my plank days are over.
If you are running for office, I (2 Lab Photography) still have some plank pics that you will need to secure from me some how. hmmmmmm whitemale not allowed to call it BLACKmale any longer.
Old Jan 08, 2012, 09:35 AM
twister782 is offline
Find More Posts by twister782
Registered User
twister782's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3D-Dabbler View Post
I have 14 planes in the hanger right now. I used to have 15. Then I gave one away. I may crush another because it is a home built Cessna 172 and it won't be able to fly 3D.

I still have 2 in boxes. So for the foreseeable future, I won't be buying another plane. If I do, it will be something big with smoke like a 104".


My most likely near term purchase is a 3D capable helicopter. I have been spending most of my time on the Sim lately practicing my helicopter flying....kind of inspired by the half dozen 3D helicopter pilots that just joined my club.

So my most likely next purchase, is either a Blade mCPx, Trex 450 or Trex 500.
crush No No No I am in line for your next giveaway. Now i have to keep an eye on you and Kieth.
Old Jan 08, 2012, 09:38 AM
twister782 is offline
Find More Posts by twister782
Registered User
twister782's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by theKM View Post
next box to be in my possession?... no idea, but I do want a 58 Edge.

...but still to try and get built and flying by spring: 74 Edge (almost there), 48 EPP Extra, 103 Extra, 120 LX, 104 (reason for reload will be obvious when it's seen), and a 72 reload just turned up yesterday. By mid-year FLI there's a 71" Slick night flyer to make too. Also need to repair the 87 from the huckfest incident. I has plenty of building to do.
If you need help!! I would be happy as sh@t to build your 48"EPP Extra for you.
I would even consider taking a little drive to pick it up.
Old Jan 08, 2012, 11:13 AM
twister782 is offline
Find More Posts by twister782
Registered User
twister782's Avatar
http://www.f3aunlimited.com/webstore...roducts_id=543

something I am thinking about
Last edited by twister782; Jan 08, 2012 at 02:26 PM.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Cleveland Metroparks Part Deux Carnifax North Coast Electric Flyers 35 Apr 26, 2010 09:23 AM
Discussion Airco DH-2 Part deux D Johnson Scratchbuilt Indoor and Micro Models 13 Apr 07, 2010 05:50 PM
Discussion The Pounding Part Deux...Free Speech beats Statism MtnGoat Life, The Universe, and Politics 9 Jan 21, 2010 08:59 PM
Discussion Beta Detail - dmgoedde part deux CrashingDutchman UAV - Unmanned Aerial Vehicles 60 Sep 10, 2009 03:53 AM