This thread is privately moderated by wedgewing, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 02, 2011, 07:33 PM
MD1 HACK
Good to hear that Sam is doing good! That's super!

First flips is all about luck, there is no choking of chickin techniques that make a difference

So as my wife was folding laundry, she looks over and says you have glue on 60% of your clothes
Nov 02, 2011, 08:03 PM
↓↘→ + (punch)
"I'm sorry honey, I'll catch up on the other 40% when I get a chance..."
Nov 02, 2011, 08:56 PM
Ready, Post, Aim
Thread OP
And how did you explain the glob of pubic hair and Welders stuck on your left hand?
Nov 02, 2011, 09:10 PM
Team 3DHS
TMI Keith, TMI
Nov 02, 2011, 09:20 PM
MD1 HACK
Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgewing
And how did you explain the glob of pubic hair and Welders stuck on your left hand?
What happens in wadsworth stays in wadsworth....but just remember it's only a few short miles down 94
Nov 03, 2011, 08:18 AM
Ready, Post, Aim
Thread OP
I remember the night I soldered the A60-18L and 120HV ESC wires together .... was doing a copper wire wrap around the solder joint and a glob of solder fell from the iron or the bottom of the connection right on my shorts on the thigh.... ahhh the smell of burning polyester, leg hair and flesh

She just noticed the dime size hole in the leg the other day....

I have an awesome spot of gorilla glue on one pair of jeans, and Carole brushed up against the 89 after I had GGd the rudder control horns on her way to the computer... that wrecked one of her fleece sweatshirts

Welders is amazing ... Its like mercury....we will be finding that stuff on us for years
Nov 03, 2011, 11:32 AM
Ready, Post, Aim
Thread OP
Oh .....I am very much enjoying the new location of Mecca UPS ground is almost an overnight delivery ...

Ogling over a box of 7955TGs ...SWB arms....and a 32oz tank
Nov 03, 2011, 12:10 PM
↓↘→ + (punch)
UPS ground is an overnight delivery for me
Nov 03, 2011, 12:18 PM
Ready, Post, Aim
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by theKM
UPS ground is an overnight delivery for me
I just checked my ship date... "yesterday" we are within the cone of happiness as well
Nov 03, 2011, 12:33 PM
MD1 HACK
I think my next bigfoot purchase from there is gonna be same day, just drive out and pick it up
Nov 03, 2011, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshet89
I think my next bigfoot purchase from there is gonna be same day, just drive out and pick it up
Let me know! I'm in!
Latest blog entry: Czech Mate Motor/Cowl
Nov 03, 2011, 06:14 PM
Just "hanging" Around
Quote:
Update on Wedge Jr... on Monday he had to have laproscopic surgery on what was a bundle of internal veins in his abdomen that had varicosed ... it was causing him a lot of pain but it appears the surgery was successful ...he has four punctures in him with stitches and has to lay low for about 6 weeks...

He wanted Bob to know that he will not need to part with his yellow SHP since he survived the surgery
I am glad everything worked out ok!!
Nov 03, 2011, 06:14 PM
Just "hanging" Around
Quote:
LOL, uhmm, hmmmmm
Nov 04, 2011, 05:33 AM
I'm a pilot... I can fly
Anyone flying sunday??
Nov 04, 2011, 03:27 PM
Ready, Post, Aim
Thread OP
In the PM I hope

Quick Reply