This thread is privately moderated by wedgewing, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 05, 2011, 03:35 PM
Some Sharp Looking Cheddar
Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgewing
at 150mph... what really is?
Hmmm good point.

So is "Circle Flyer" now the "N word" of rc? Does that mean circle flyers can only call it to themselves or each other? "What up Circle Flya." Would adding the "a" at the end make it less offensive?
Aug 05, 2011, 03:40 PM
Ready, Post, Aim
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by i love nachos
Hmmm good point.

So is "Circle Flyer" now the "N word" of rc? Does that mean circle flyers can only call it to themselves or each other? "What up Circle Flya." Would adding the "a" at the end make it less offensive?
Circa' Flya' Pleeeeezzzeee......
Aug 05, 2011, 05:39 PM
Just "hanging" Around
Quote:
"The next maneuver".....forever shall that be the new term for that crash
ha ha ha Sounds good!

Quote:
Hmmm good point.

You make me laugh! Hey CF! What up back to Ya!
Aug 05, 2011, 05:56 PM
Quote:
Circa' Flya' Pleeeeezzzeee......
aw no you di-ent!
Aug 05, 2011, 06:39 PM
↓↘→ + (punch)
I love the term circle flying, it rocks. I love circle flying, have been doing it for decades. Like anything, it's the delivery... genuinely enjoy the company of others who are enjoying their hobby, and circle flyers will laugh along with you. If you're grumpy and unsociable, then the term will naturally not go over so well.
Aug 05, 2011, 07:13 PM
Just "hanging" Around
Never mind.
Aug 05, 2011, 07:28 PM
Ready, Post, Aim
Thread OP
Haha
Aug 05, 2011, 07:53 PM
Just "hanging" Around
Are you laughing at my original retracted post or my statement of retraction?
Aug 05, 2011, 08:08 PM
Just "hanging" Around
Does anyone want to buy a 47" 3DHS Extra SHP v3 for delivery at Ohio Huckfest?

I can sell it airframe only or with a combination of gear but without a receiver.

If there is any interest I can post photos and equipment list.

It is pristine, it only has about 20 flights on it.
Aug 05, 2011, 09:07 PM
Ready, Post, Aim
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3D-Dabbler
Are you laughing at my original retracted post or my statement of retraction?
the Emily Litella "Nevermind" retraction....

Aug 05, 2011, 09:30 PM
Team 3DHS
Okay guys, I'll take some local advice. I'm going to reserve a room for the Huckfest, what's the recommended location to stay? I think I remember reading about the Hampton Inn.

Thanks,
Mike
Aug 06, 2011, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Hmmm good point.

Love it!
Latest blog entry: Czech Mate Motor/Cowl
Aug 06, 2011, 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashesALot
Okay guys, I'll take some local advice. I'm going to reserve a room for the Huckfest, what's the recommended location to stay? I think I remember reading about the Hampton Inn.

Thanks,
Mike
I believe you are correct. I think we got a room at a different Hampton Inn a few miles down the road from the one Dave recommended though.
Aug 06, 2011, 09:49 AM
MD1 HACK
Well the nekkid 42 slick is back to wearing some clothes again...

still cant believe I did this It was a fun little project and as long as 2Lab photography gets a sweet pic of it then it will all be worth it
Aug 06, 2011, 11:33 AM
Ready, Post, Aim
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashesALot

Thanks,
Mike
Yep Hampton... search for that term in the thread because Dave secured a discounted rate .... need a stacks something code word :d

Quick Reply