Jun 06, 2003, 02:40 AM

My other hobby

Each year I provide the engineering support for a local special event radio station covering the Biggin Hill Air Fair in southeast England.

The station is run by volunteers and is on the air 24 hour a day until 8th June. You can hear the live webcast on http://www.airfair-radio.co.uk or on 1278KHz AM in the local area.

Most of the action in the air will take place between 11am and 5pm (British Summer Time) on Saturday and Sunday, so this is the best time to listen for our exclusive commentary. At other times the station will carry a mixture of music, chat, airshow information, interviews and news.

If you do listen in, please sign the guest book on the website or even email a request.

Thanks

Neil
Jun 06, 2003, 07:33 AM
Have fun Neil and play a cajun song for me.
Don
Jun 06, 2003, 08:28 PM
THAT was an Air Show I will NEVER forget! Send my very best wishes to those who put it on!!!
Jun 07, 2003, 03:40 PM

Biggin Hill Air Fair

Thanks for those kind words, I will pass them on to the team.

We are thinking of streaming some video next year, so hopefully you should be able to see some live images too.

Neil