Apr 18, 2010, 02:45 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

How many rolls of covering do I need for a Telemaster 40 RC Airplane Kit?

to remove ads between posts
Apr 18, 2010, 06:06 PM
It might depend on how many colors you want... where/how you apply them... are you going to trim it with monokote, or cut your own graphics with different colors?
As far as the area goes.. each standard roll of Monokote is 26"x72".. so.. just take the measurements of your plane... all dimensions.. do a bit of planning scheme and color wise.. and you should have your answer.

PS.. Monokote has like 40 colors available .. which can make for some very nice finishes.
Apr 18, 2010, 06:57 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by the man
I usually like to have two rolls of the major color , and one roll of the minor color on hand when I cover a plane . Lots of leftover ??? YEP , and it goes to good use during the eventual repairs that all planes seem to need
Apr 18, 2010, 09:55 PM
I just ordered 3 6 foot rolls for the 6' telemaster I'm building. We'll see how it goes...

Quick Reply