New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 17, 2010, 05:14 AM
Find More Posts by amitico
Help!

HET F-20 Tigershark Retract System

Hi all!
i just got my new F-20 Tigershark from RC-warbirds.com
I want to add retracts and dont want to sped to much $$$.
though i'm a bit newbie to modding so i would love some help here...
i'm looking for mechinical/air retracts and dont really know wich one to getsince there are tones of brands and types over the net...
i would love to get some guidness on wich components to get , meterial, servos ,push rods etc...i'm anxiously waiting to get this beauty together and i'm a bit lost here.

would love any comment suggestion and guidness .

Thanks very much!

Amit .
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 17, 2010, 05:23 AM
Find More Posts by Jacques.Eloff
Check this out:

http://www.warbirds-rc.org/artman/pu...ract_Mod.shtml

I think Carl used the HET air retracts
Old Apr 17, 2010, 05:30 AM
yeah already saw it ! really great job done there though those retract are to much for my budget... i was thinking of 80$ max... though i dont know wich one to get and what specs i need ... considering waight CG etc... as i said i'm a real newbie...
Old Apr 17, 2010, 07:14 AM
Find More Posts by philipcmf
check X-fright the electronic retracy system, it working very good on my Viperjet,
Old Apr 17, 2010, 09:15 AM
hmmm ... they look good though i dont know if my HET Typhoon 2w-20 with 4s lipo will carry all the waight ... i dont know if i can do more then 4s lipo with this engine