This thread is privately moderated by Alex.Schweig, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 16, 2010, 07:12 PM
Composites Kid
Thread OP
Discussion

Carbon Fiber Earrings

These are some carbon fiber earrings I made for my girlfriend's birthday.

The plate is (3k) carbon fiber and the hooks are silver. I'm also making a small mold for earrings in a flat spiral shape (impossible to cut by hand out of CF plate) for my sister, who has a connection with the symbolism of spirals.

When taking these to a fashion handicrafts store (specializes in strange stuff - out of the ordinary - zippers as earrings, little cloth cubes, lots of pop culture stuff... etc) for the hooks to be attached, the owner loved the concept of carbon fiber accessories and immediately asked me for my e-mail. It seems I'll be making some more of these.

-Alex
to remove ads between posts
Apr 16, 2010, 08:04 PM
No Hangar Queens!
Seriously... start and etsy shop. You will make a fortune.
www.etsy.com

Quick Reply