Thread Tools
Apr 19, 2010, 11:14 AM
nananabooboo!!
nieves50's Avatar
Should be awesome with an GoPro HD Hero strapped underneath!!
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Apr 19, 2010, 03:54 PM
Registered User
wallaguest1's Avatar
i dont agree, GoPro uses a CMOS sensor, wich scan picture using rolling shutter,
so the picture will be waved due to vibrations,
Apr 19, 2010, 04:03 PM
DJI Supporter
Sid3ways's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallaguest1
i dont agree, GoPro uses a CMOS sensor, wich scan picture using rolling shutter,
so the picture will be waved due to vibrations,
It is a very good CMOS sensor though, with the right mount you don't even notice it.

This was taken on a quad (MK) with the GoPro HD. I wouldn't call this a waved picture.
Quadrocopter Extreme Jungle (4 min 31 sec)
Last edited by Sid3ways; Apr 19, 2010 at 06:04 PM.
Apr 19, 2010, 05:01 PM
Registered User
wallaguest1's Avatar
well looks good enought i guess, but i still think the way to go is CCD or CMOS with global shutter,

where this house is located? looks in the middle of no where,
Apr 19, 2010, 05:55 PM
Re-Kitting Expert :o
That was a blast! I love the long run down the road and under all the trees! lol
Apr 19, 2010, 09:00 PM
Z06 Tony's Avatar
5 star
Last edited by Z06 Tony; Apr 19, 2010 at 09:07 PM.
Apr 20, 2010, 01:51 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallaguest1
well looks good enought i guess, but i still think the way to go is CCD or CMOS with global shutter,

where this house is located? looks in the middle of no where,
It' in australia.

The GoproHD is a must have to film extreme sport. I really don't think it's a bad product : just check on youtube the tons of videos with goprohd and RC stuff ,you'll be conviced too
Apr 20, 2010, 02:27 AM
Flying-Hobby
hi

this is my FPV set up

fung
www.flying-hobby.com
Apr 20, 2010, 10:42 AM
Registered User
i hope that gaui will be serious with their quadri...for example to find parts,upgrad etc etc
but i am very happy that a new firm like gaui,product quadri!!!(align wake up)
Apr 20, 2010, 12:44 PM
Z06 Tony's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by fung
hi

this is my FPV set up

fung
www.flying-hobby.com
Did you weigh the FPV stuff to see how much weight you are adding? Please upload a vid of the FPV setup flying if you can.
Apr 20, 2010, 06:12 PM
Registered User
fpv-tor's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by fung
hi

there are many pre-order already. first stock will ship after 2 weeks
when packing is ready

fung
www.flying-hobby.com
Do you ship as gift or value below 25 usd so we dont need to pay customs her i norway?
I want to buy one. but i dont want to wait for months. Will you still be able to provide enough to all customers?
Apr 20, 2010, 06:28 PM
Registered User
~>Miha<~'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by fpv-tor
Do you ship as gift or value below 25 usd so we dont need to pay customs her i norway?
I want to buy one. but i dont want to wait for months. Will you still be able to provide enough to all customers?
FYI: Hobbyking tried that and got into deep sh.. quickly.
Last year in Germany customs confiscated all parcels from HK
for several months because of this. People ordered Lipos for
hundreds of EUR and HK declared them as USD 25 gift.
Customs folks are not that stupid... I was there a few times
myself and they go on the net and check the online shops and
their prices too.

Since then HK declares the real value and people have to bring
the payment documents (PayPal or Credit Card balance) to customs
to prove the real price. Otherwise they don't get their parcel.
And it's not just customs but also VAT by the way.
Apr 20, 2010, 10:33 PM
Flying-Hobby
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z06 Tony
Did you weigh the FPV stuff to see how much weight you are adding? Please upload a vid of the FPV setup flying if you can.
hi

sure can you check this ? this is FPV by GAUI

New DEMO Video of Quad Flyer 330X (2 min 48 sec)


fung
www.flying-hobby.com
Apr 20, 2010, 10:33 PM
Flying-Hobby
Quote:
Originally Posted by titeuf007
i hope that gaui will be serious with their quadri...for example to find parts,upgrad etc etc
but i am very happy that a new firm like gaui,product quadri!!!(align wake up)
hi

GAUI take care of this new item. so dont worry about that

fung
Apr 21, 2010, 09:34 AM
Registered User
Trackercal's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by fung
hi

GAUI take care of this new item. so dont worry about that

fung
Once I see others getting their Quads up and running I will be buying also. Looks like a great set up. Also Fung will we be able to get more props on the order and when will they be shipping? Thanks for the great up dates and your attention to this group.
Last edited by Trackercal; Apr 21, 2010 at 09:40 AM.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion GAUI - Quad-copter kapteinkuk Multirotor Drone Talk 5 Apr 14, 2010 10:33 PM
Discussion New Gaui 200 SE V1 and DX6i owner fiercebadger Beginner Training Area (Heli-Electric) 0 Feb 25, 2010 02:59 PM
Wanted Want to Trade: New Gaui 200 canopy for old Gaui 200 canopy Splix Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 1 Jun 28, 2008 01:07 PM
Quad-winged pager flyer snakeX2 Scratchbuilt Indoor and Micro Models 33 Jan 29, 2005 02:47 PM