Thread Tools
Apr 12, 2010, 01:36 PM
UN Earth peoples true enemy
treehog's Avatar
Discussion

Branch off from another thread / The debate on why Uncle Sam wants to kill you all


Branch off from another thread / The debate on why Uncle Sam wants to kill you all

This is branch off from debate on why there is loss of MPG and is the fuel the culpit

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/newr...ply&p=14835510

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by treehog View Post
Best I can tell the USA government is also trying to kill of 90% of the USA population as they too add poison to the water with floridadation of the drinking water . So making toxic fuels there would help the plans along towards reducing the human population in the USA

Ralf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Gund

responce from the original thread

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/newr...ply&p=14835510

yeah the government of the USA similar to other governments around the world decided to put floride a poison into the drinking water to help kill off 90% of the human population of the USA

Most european countries also do this practice putting toxic floride in the drinking water

Now with putting toxic oil into fuel products they can cause more chemical attacks on the human population as car trucks etc populate cities and spit out more toxic agents that help kill more people in the USA and Europe where they practice this poison activity

The plan is that when 90% of the world human population is dead the elite will then enslave the remaining 10% of the human race and the elite will rule the world

The elite have devised long life technolgy solutions which they dont want to share with us so they plan scheme and arrange our rapid death .

Once ruling the world the remaining 10% slave population wont have long lives

Robots will do most all the work people do presently and serve the elite for most of thier industrial needs

Thats the outline plan as it is and these are only two examples of the chemical attacks on the Human race
There are many others like pestiside in GM crops and ordinary crops .Other human harmonal chemicals put into drinking water and food supplies which suppress reproduction and shorten life spans . Also putting of nano aluminum and barruim in jet fuel to create chem trails that poison the water tables and reduce food production and kill life forms reducing food supplies


Ralf
Last edited by treehog; Apr 12, 2010 at 02:05 PM.
Apr 12, 2010, 01:39 PM
No Country for Snowflake Men
n00b-E's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by treehog
Branch off from another thread / The debate on why Uncle Sam wants to kill you all

This is branch off from debate on why there is loss of MPG and is the fuel the culpit



responce

yeah the government of the USA similar to other governments around the world decided to put floride a poision into the drinking water to help kill off 90% of the human population of the USA

Most european countries also do this practice putting floride int he drinking water

Now with putting toxic oil into fuel products they can cause more chemical attacks on the human population as car trucks etc populatate cities and spit out more toxic agents that help kill more people in the USA and Europe where they practice this pposion activity

The plan is that when 90% of the world human population is dead the elite will then enslave the remaining 10% and they will rule the world

The elite have devised long life technolgy solutions which they dont want to share with us so they plan scheme and arrange our rapid death .

Once ruling the world the remaining 10% slave population wont have long lives

robots will do most all the work people do presently

thats the plan as it is

Ralf
You know what happens then don't you?

Apr 12, 2010, 02:10 PM
Registered User
peterp1964's Avatar
get ready:

You're in the army now STATUS QUO (4 min 35 sec)
Apr 12, 2010, 02:23 PM
Heli Bouncer
Looooeeee!'s Avatar
This has all the earmarks of being "borrowed" from John Varley's The Ophiuchi Hotline.
Apr 12, 2010, 02:25 PM
Love & a Molotov cocktail
Punkie's Avatar
Apart from the robots and the petrol killing us, I have looked at Water fluoridation.
If it is supposed to be killing us, its not doing a very good job. They have been adding fluoride to water for over 50 years. Most people would be dead of other causes waiting to die from fluoride. The rest would die of boredom.
Apr 12, 2010, 02:32 PM
UN Earth peoples true enemy
treehog's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterp1964

nice trip down memory lane but wont solve the problem they gonna kill your butt with the poisons in the air water and food you all drink in the USA and Europe

Ralf
Apr 12, 2010, 02:34 PM
Figure Nine Champ
madsci_guy's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkie
Apart from the robots and the petrol killing us, I have looked at Water fluoridation.
If it is supposed to be killing us, its not doing a very good job. They have been adding fluoride to water for over 50 years. Most people would be dead of other causes waiting to die from fluoride. The rest would die of boredom.
But it's totally wrecking your fingernails.
Apr 12, 2010, 02:39 PM
Sloping off....
leccyflyer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkie
Apart from the robots and the petrol killing us, I have looked at Water fluoridation.
If it is supposed to be killing us, its not doing a very good job. They have been adding fluoride to water for over 50 years. Most people would be dead of other causes waiting to die from fluoride. The rest would die of boredom.
Reminds me of the two WWII veterans who end up in a house of ill repute in Normandy for the D-Day 65th anniversary celebrations.

Comparing notes, as they leave next the morning, one says to the other "You know George, I think that stuff they used to put in the tea at Catterick is starting to work..."
Apr 12, 2010, 02:39 PM
Registered User
peterp1964's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkie
Apart from the robots and the petrol killing us, I have looked at Water fluoridation.
If it is supposed to be killing us, its not doing a very good job. They have been adding fluoride to water for over 50 years. Most people would be dead of other causes waiting to die from fluoride. The rest would die of boredom.
it's supposed to sap and impurify your precious bodily fluids only if said
bodily fluids are not already sapped and impure.
Apr 12, 2010, 02:41 PM
Figure Nine Champ
madsci_guy's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterp1964
it's supposed to sap and impurify your precious bodily fluids only if said
bodily fluids are not already sapped and impure.
I knew that you'd have a Dr. S reference ready.
Apr 12, 2010, 02:49 PM
Start spreadin' the news.
Park_Flyer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by treehog
Also putting of nano aluminum and barruim in jet fuel to create chem trails that poison the water tables and reduce food production and kill life forms reducing food supplies
I had to swallow some barium for a test once - no chem trail, but due to the sheer mass of the concoction, the toilet bowl cracked the next day
Apr 12, 2010, 02:52 PM
Love & a Molotov cocktail
Punkie's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterp1964
it's supposed to sap and impurify your precious bodily fluids only if said
bodily fluids are not already sapped and impure.
Nothing left to sap and it was pretty impure to start with
Apr 12, 2010, 04:09 PM
Official Old Git!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkie
Nothing left to sap and it was pretty impure to start with
But all well sterilised with all the Alcohol consumed down the Pub!
Apr 12, 2010, 04:16 PM
Registered User
If you don't die of something else first, you will eventually die of oxygen poisoning. You can protect yourself from oxygen poisoning by stopping breathing.
Apr 12, 2010, 04:19 PM
Official Old Git!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Thomerson
If you don't die of something else first, you will eventually die of oxygen poisoning. You can protect yourself from oxygen poisoning by stopping breathing.
Brilliant! I'll try that...Jiiiiimmmm.....


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rant Just felt the need to share this cool thread with you all. Bilbobaker Life, The Universe, and Politics 11 Apr 02, 2010 09:45 AM
Discussion Why you all should quit arguing about religon and politics lakedude Life, The Universe, and Politics 60 Mar 20, 2010 08:40 AM
Discussion beginner from scratch - What to buy? (YANT - Yet Another Noob Thread) mspencer1 Beginner Training Area (Aircraft-Electric) 19 Mar 12, 2010 08:48 AM
New Product Uncle Wessex on his way from New Zealand Hoverup Scale Helicopters 19 Feb 09, 2010 12:12 PM
What will you buy if you get a refund from Uncle Sam? thacherd Electric Plane Talk 34 Feb 10, 2005 01:34 PM