This thread is privately moderated by Matt Gunn, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 10, 2010, 02:17 PM
www.gunnphotoservices.com
Thread OP
Discussion

It's Float Flying Season!

With the weather in the 70s and 80s in Atlanta, I felt the urge to strap the dust-covered floats onto my Hangar 9 Cub. The Cub flies so sweet, even with the added drag of a pair of pontoons. The other plane is owned by a fellow CCRC club member who was flying at the spot.
Last edited by Matt Gunn; Apr 10, 2010 at 02:22 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 10, 2010, 08:45 PM
Always Electric!
I can't wait for float season. I've been out once but it is still really too cold.

Thanks for sharing the pics, I enjoyed them. Do you know what the other plane was?
Apr 13, 2010, 01:18 PM

can't find pontoons for my Aprentice. Anybody to help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikolaus_c
I can't wait for float season. I've been out once but it is still really too cold.

Thanks for sharing the pics, I enjoyed them. Do you know what the other plane was?
I can't find a dealer for pontoons for my Aprentice Trainer. Does anyone have suggestions? Thanks. reply directly to [email protected]
Oct 16, 2010, 02:27 AM
The sky is my playground.
How many cells are you running that cub on?

Quick Reply