This thread is privately moderated by MUTCAKE, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 10, 2010, 12:28 AM
Find More Posts by MUTCAKE
Discussion

F-9 Panther

Here is another attempt at the ole E-chargers fanjet. I like the looks of this one its carved and hollowed out dupont thick blue foam. The 2 inch kind. I had to add balsa spars to the under side of the wings for strength. I haven't had a good chance to really maiden this since i chucked it out the back door on a whim and it flew into a fence and broke one of the wings clean off. It's 28gms total with 2 batteries so i limited it to rudder only. Although I think it will fly with the second servo for elevator. A good successful maiden will tell though.
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 21, 2010, 11:39 AM
Find More Posts by MUTCAKE
Finally flew this and it was a bit unstable and slow. Took off the wing tanks and it flewjust fine. I hated to frankenplane it but whatever works