Thread Tools
Jul 21, 2010, 10:21 PM
tom
tomme21's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyguide7 View Post
Да! Очень секси самолет! Отлично!
да, я тоже так думаю.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jul 21, 2010, 11:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet-ster View Post
Maybe all it takes is some paint. Extend the turtledeck by painting behind the canopy. Other wise meaning shorten the canopy up. Just a though....It could be worse like that twin 70mm F-14 thats about to come out soon with squashed up nose. Now thats scary A great jet done wrong

Danny
Danny, I have said it several times that the release of the F-14 you are referring to has the nose and the canopy re designed.

Pete
Jul 22, 2010, 12:02 AM
Suspended Account
.

where can I get the specs of this Mig? WS? Length? AUW?



thx.
Jul 22, 2010, 12:03 AM
Edited
Last edited by banana hobby; Jul 22, 2010 at 09:18 AM.
Jul 22, 2010, 12:06 AM
Details will be available at www.bananhobby.com in the next day or so. Thanks for all your support and patience.

Happy Flying,

Pete
Jul 22, 2010, 12:28 AM
Registered User
Steam28's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SU-4ever View Post
Anyway, the wheels are way more big than the RC version.

And furthermore, we need them to take off from grass, don't know why they developed such little wheels for the RC version (I understand they are a new version)

Anyway this plane rocks!

Pavcon, could you please share again with us the link of that video?
(Cannot find it!)

Cheers!
Here is the video that some are asking for:

F-22 ( 70mm Twin Duct)デモ動画 (3 min 50 sec)
Jul 22, 2010, 12:30 AM
Suspended Account
.


the best for me is I can do TV and retracts with only 6 channel.
Great.


not cartoon canopy, but F-16's canopy on the Mig-29 :-)
That Canopy is a very minor thing. I am quite sure
that some scale lovers will fix that look of the Canopy. Sparks may do so.

Thx for bringing in this great Mig
Jul 22, 2010, 07:03 AM
Tom Bass Park RC Nonconformist
Cdr.Instigator's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by banana hobby View Post
Details will be available at www.bananhobby.com in the next day or so. Thanks for all your support and patience.

Happy Flying,

Pete

Nice plane, but your costumer service really bites.. so much so, that not even if this thing was $120.00 for the empty kit.. would I order from you.

The funny thing is that, the Gods must have heard our cries, because when I click on that link above, it shows your web site is down!! We couldn't be sooo lucky, now could we?

Good Luck with all that!!
Jul 22, 2010, 07:04 AM
Tom Bass Park RC Nonconformist
Cdr.Instigator's Avatar
Dam,.... my mistake!!

You misspelled banana...
Jul 22, 2010, 07:19 AM
Suspended Account
cdr it seems that you are not a regular in these boards as BH sure made a lot of improvement ... too bad for you if you are not ordering.. I'm getting that F-22 nomatter what
Jul 22, 2010, 08:11 AM
Watts Up?
jet-ster's Avatar
Hey Pete I didn't mean to step on your toes buddy. I do buy alot from you. I was just trying to tell everyone all we had to do if it really bother them about the whole canopy thing. Was just to paint it yourself. This doesn't bother me at all. SO I will for sure be buying this MIG! True about 100% scale we don't have the fly-by-wire to do so. As for EDF application these small jets need big intake. But it's great to see you try to have them fix the nose on the ultra classic super duper F-14! I didnt see your post on about fixxing the nose, because I can't seem to find it on rcgroups. I ran into on accident and could never find it again. Just keep up the hard work Pete. You build what you can and we'll buy what we like

Danny
Jul 22, 2010, 08:17 AM
Flying Hazard
SU-4ever's Avatar
Pete, I'm doing Industrial Engineering (Next year I've managed to get into Aeronautical Engineering) And I see all your points, you can't just scale down the Big Thing.
Anyway, I think they could find a way to set larger wheels, those little ones may come up with serious problems for those who take off from grass. It's a huge drawback for lots of people, here you might be loosing buyers for this same reason

Anyway, the Raptor in the video seemed to get through pretty well, even though a wheel blocked and couldn't retract. (Thanks Pavcon!)

Cheers!
Jul 22, 2010, 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet-ster View Post
Hey Pete I didn't mean to step on your toes buddy. I do buy alot from you. I was just trying to tell everyone all we had to do if it really bother them about the whole canopy thing. Was just to paint it yourself. This doesn't bother me at all. SO I will for sure be buying this MIG! True about 100% scale we don't have the fly-by-wire to do so. As for EDF application these small jets need big intake. But it's great to see you try to have them fix the nose on the ultra classic super duper F-14! I didnt see your post on about fixxing the nose, because I can't seem to find it on rcgroups. I ran into on accident and could never find it again. Just keep up the hard work Pete. You build what you can and we'll buy what we like

Danny
Danny, you didn't step on my toes buddy. I guess I was just having a long day. The F-14 nose and canopy has been revised. It does fly really nice! I apologize if I came off rude in any way.

Pete
Jul 22, 2010, 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SU-4ever View Post
Pete, I'm doing Industrial Engineering (Next year I've managed to get into Aeronautical Engineering) And I see all your points, you can't just scale down the Big Thing.
Anyway, I think they could find a way to set larger wheels, those little ones may come up with serious problems for those who take off from grass. It's a huge drawback for lots of people, here you might be loosing buyers for this same reason

Anyway, the Raptor in the video seemed to get through pretty well, even though a wheel blocked and couldn't retract. (Thanks Pavcon!)

Cheers!
I totally hear you. The issue behind larger wheels is that once retracted, it will not fit inside the retract area. I will explore once again how much larger we can get the wheels. As far as I know, this is the largest diameter we can get before the doors can not close. As for taking off on grass, on my second trip to the field, I will see if I can get a grass taxi and take off.

Pete
Jul 22, 2010, 09:27 AM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
kydawg1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by banana hobby View Post
I totally hear you. The issue behind larger wheels is that once retracted, it will not fit inside the retract area. I will explore once again how much larger we can get the wheels. As far as I know, this is the largest diameter we can get before the doors can not close. As for taking off on grass, on my second trip to the field, I will see if I can get a grass taxi and take off.

Pete
Pete - is your Video going up soon?


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Flyfly mig 29 OVT ak MIG 35 amigob Electric Ducted Fan Jet Talk 11 Oct 28, 2010 12:22 PM
Sold HET-RC Mig 29 Twin Fans Grey 3DTRYER Aircraft - Electric - Jets (FS/W) 0 Dec 07, 2009 10:15 PM
For Sale Mig-29 twin fan (including 2 X Het 6904mm fans 3DTRYER Aircraft - Electric - Jets (FS/W) 0 Jun 17, 2009 04:58 PM
Discussion new mig-29 twin fans to be out soon gazza2003au Foamy EDFs 11 Feb 24, 2009 05:08 PM
Discussion HET Mig-29 Vs FlyFly Mig 29 skydve76 Electric Ducted Fan Jet Talk 2 Oct 06, 2008 12:32 PM