Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Old Apr 10, 2010, 06:39 AM
MrMel is offline
Find More Posts by MrMel
Electric Helis is my game
MrMel's Avatar
Which charger do you have?
Have you limited the correct input voltage/amp in the UserSetup? It might have cleared when you updated the firmware and the low voltage trips the error.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 11, 2010, 04:12 PM
MrMel is offline
Find More Posts by MrMel
Electric Helis is my game
MrMel's Avatar
I've uploaded version 2010-04-11 RCG-BETA with the following changes;

-- 2010-04-11 RCG-BETA
* Added check on Control Charger function that only 20 memories will be loaded, and in sequence.
* Added Amps vs Time in the Statistics window.
* Added Amps vs Capacity (mAh) in the Statistics window.
* Changed Safety timer under Memory setup to Zero actually becomes OFF
* Channel number should now be correctly named in the Alarms (was +1)


/Fredrik
Old Apr 12, 2010, 11:10 AM
Ohmic is offline
Find More Posts by Ohmic
Registered User
Thanks Fredrik, I will install the latest update this evening.
Old Apr 12, 2010, 12:41 PM
Doffen24 is offline
Find More Posts by Doffen24
Registered User
Doffen24's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMel View Post
I've uploaded version 2010-04-11 RCG-BETA with the following changes;

-- 2010-04-11 RCG-BETA

* Added Amps vs Time in the Statistics window.
* Added Amps vs Capacity (mAh) in the Statistics window.
/Fredrik
Great.
Startet testing today. Many errors gone.

is there any posibilities to show these Amps graph In real time.
Even better in the same graph as cell voltage vs time.

Best regards
JE
Last edited by Doffen24; Apr 12, 2010 at 12:52 PM.
Old Apr 12, 2010, 04:51 PM
Ohmic is offline
Find More Posts by Ohmic
Registered User
I just installed the latest version.

The online help issue I had encountered is now working. Previously clicking on Online help was causing an error message in the browser and not taking you to the on-line help. That issues is now resolved.
Old Apr 12, 2010, 05:00 PM
3Dmuse is offline
Find More Posts by 3Dmuse
Registered User
What is new in the 4.1 firmware? I'd like to know this before giving it a try.
Old Apr 12, 2010, 05:09 PM
MrMel is offline
Find More Posts by MrMel
Electric Helis is my game
MrMel's Avatar
Quote:
What is new in the 4.1 firmware? I'd like to know this before giving it a try.
Sorry, I do not have a complete list as I has only written the Control & Data suite, Dave has to answer that one.

what I do know of is lots of changes regards to PB charging and changes to sound/melody.
Old Apr 12, 2010, 05:12 PM
MrMel is offline
Find More Posts by MrMel
Electric Helis is my game
MrMel's Avatar
Quote:
is there any posibilities to show these Amps graph In real time.
Even better in the same graph as cell voltage vs time.
I've looked into it but it's tricky, the Graph in the logviewer is dynamic since you have different chargers with different cell count, It's possible but might require quite a lot of changes, will see if I can find an easy way to do it without disturbing the rest of the dynamic stuff, else I have to say no for now.
Old Apr 13, 2010, 06:09 AM
NipponDave is offline
Find More Posts by NipponDave
http://www.aircraft-world
NipponDave's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by barzaun View Post
What is new in the 4.1 firmware? I'd like to know this before giving it a try.
First, 4.1 or higher is required in order to use the PC Control & Data Suite

Beyond that, these are the main changes:

* PB adds Terminal Voltage Control, to allow tuning for various PB battery types (wet vs gel vs agm, etc).

* PB adds FLOAT VOLTAGE setting which allows the charger to be continuously attached to PB while maintaining the FLOAT VOLTAGE setting (when/if battery voltage falls a predetermined point below FLOAT, after charge completion). SAFETY Timer must be set OFF to allow this.

* Some LCD screens have been changed to make them more consistant and easily understood
Old Apr 13, 2010, 08:26 AM
3Dmuse is offline
Find More Posts by 3Dmuse
Registered User
Dave & Frederik, many thanks for your answers.
Old Apr 13, 2010, 09:00 AM
jackosmeister is offline
Find More Posts by jackosmeister
DroneWorlds - TEAM NEW ZEALAND
jackosmeister's Avatar
Cheers MrMel, looks like you were on the money with the power supply max current user Setup
Old Apr 13, 2010, 10:30 AM
Ohmic is offline
Find More Posts by Ohmic
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by NipponDave View Post
First, 4.1 or higher is required in order to use the PC Control & Data Suite

Beyond that, these are the main changes:

* PB adds Terminal Voltage Control, to allow tuning for various PB battery types (wet vs gel vs agm, etc).

* PB adds FLOAT VOLTAGE setting which allows the charger to be continuously attached to PB while maintaining the FLOAT VOLTAGE setting (when/if battery voltage falls a predetermined point below FLOAT, after charge completion). SAFETY Timer must be set OFF to allow this.

* Some LCD screens have been changed to make them more consistant and easily understood
Dave, I see it has the float voltage now and was wondering if this means it's now a complete three stage Pb charger with bulk, absorption, and float modes?
Old Apr 13, 2010, 02:31 PM
Hans Meij is offline
Find More Posts by Hans Meij
Registered User
Hyperion team, thanks, the update worked, the control suite works fine.
Old Apr 14, 2010, 04:39 PM
MrMel is offline
Find More Posts by MrMel
Electric Helis is my game
MrMel's Avatar
I've sent up a new version.

-- 2010-04-14 RCG-BETA
* Fixed a bug in the graph (logviewer) for 7-14 cells
* Fixed a bug in the memory editor when using more then 6s NiMh packs.
Old Apr 14, 2010, 04:51 PM
Doffen24 is offline
Find More Posts by Doffen24
Registered User
Doffen24's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMel View Post
I've sent up a new version.

-- 2010-04-14 RCG-BETA
* Fixed a bug in the graph (logviewer) for 7-14 cells
* Fixed a bug in the memory editor when using more then 6s NiMh packs.
I was a little late on testing on the previous version 2010-04-11. Maybe these errors still appear, they were not mentioned here.

Best regards
JE
Last edited by Doffen24; Apr 14, 2010 at 04:54 PM. Reason: spellar


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Availability of Hyperion EOS 0720i NET3 ? Pull-Up Batteries and Chargers 23 Mar 29, 2010 02:16 PM
For Sale Hyperion EOS 7I Charger Robert Burson Aircraft - Electric - Batteries & Chargers (FS/W) 1 Mar 20, 2010 03:17 PM
Discussion Hyperion EOS 0606i bighead93 Batteries and Chargers 3 Mar 01, 2010 07:26 PM
Discussion Data logging dont work on firware 3.00 beta alah Castle Creations 4 Nov 15, 2009 11:30 AM
Discussion Hyperion EOS DUO-NET Beta logging Software NipponDave Batteries and Chargers 83 Dec 01, 2008 12:07 AM