Feb 13, 2013, 08:17 AM
Scout CX | mCX2 | mSR | 120SR
Mine drifts slightly to the left (didn't we just discuss this or was that the other mcx2 thread?) but I don't think it's normal for it to drift heavily to the left.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 13, 2013, 08:35 AM
Technomancer
North: Depends on how one defines heavily.

Beef: Also if the ailerons and elevator are on 1 stick (mode 2), make sure that youre moving the stick straight and true. The problem may just be in your untrained thumbs.
Last edited by valiantGLX; Feb 13, 2013 at 09:03 AM.
Feb 13, 2013, 08:36 AM
Tally Ho Chaps!
Quote:
Originally Posted by valiantGLX
3. Isnt british beef usually Australian beef, I think we send you our premium stuff in return for money and some of your anemic, flavorless, beef. Same thing with sheep.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________

)

Or Horsemeat!!! 🐴 Check out UK news pages!
Feb 13, 2013, 08:45 AM
Technomancer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chompwat
Or Horsemeat!!! �� Check out UK news pages!
Can you post a link, im not familar with the UK news sites

Also I know you secretly want a modified tail boom with scale lights and hidden wires 16.50 GBP and its yours At the very least buying it will finally shut me up

I can also make you a good deal on a Eflite Celectra 4 port charger with AC adapter (german plug), also takes D-cell batteries for when you're on the run, I'll even throw in a handful of used stock and 150mah mcx2 1s lipos
Last edited by valiantGLX; Feb 13, 2013 at 08:55 AM.
Feb 13, 2013, 11:07 AM
Tally Ho Chaps!
Quote:

Also I know you secretly want a modified tail boom with scale lights and hidden wires 16.50 GBP and its yours At the very least buying it will finally shut me up

I can also make you a good deal on a Eflite Celectra 4 port charger with AC adapter (german plug), also takes D-cell batteries for when you're on the run, I'll even throw in a handful of used stock and 150mah mcx2 1s lipos
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/fe...d-cameron-food

Hmmm. See PM to be sent later as I'm supposed to be working at the moment
Feb 13, 2013, 11:14 AM
It flies!!! ... so who cares ?
Quote:

Do you have to raise some money quick because you have to leave the country???
Latest blog entry: Random Pictures ...
Feb 13, 2013, 11:14 AM
Quote:

Sheez valiant, you trying to fund your new heli pad that you are going to make?

And please someone buy his last tailboom! I already had to buy it and his scale body to shut him up!
Feb 13, 2013, 11:27 AM
Technomancer
Im just trying to clear out some of my miscellaneous RC gear, to make room for what else but more RC gear I only have a small apartment I have already sold a lot of gear on ebay, and to be honest its quite addictive, sell, sell, sell, sell, if we werent renting Id probably sell the kitchen sink too lol

Im also selling a modified UM P-51, with tx controlled lights, spitfire 4 blade, inside battery mount for 260mah lipos, 2x 260mah lipos

2-3s 6a Smart 6 ESC

Dx6i white back light, I can even install it for a very small charge (if you can live without your TX for a while)

3x new stock mcx2 tailbooms

mcx Force canopies, 1 in each scheme

celectra variable rate charger

celectra 4 port charger

2x crappy 1s stock chargers

2s lipo and charger for LOSI 1:24 cars

AM RX & TX + brushed motor for LOSI 1:24

More miscellaneous LOSI 1:24 parts

and 3 rc boats

Everything must go!

Im even thinking about selling my mCX2s
Last edited by valiantGLX; Feb 13, 2013 at 11:44 AM.
Feb 13, 2013, 11:34 AM
It flies!!! ... so who cares ?
Quote:
Im just trying to clear out some of my miscellaneous RC gear, to make room for what else but more RC gear I only have a small apartment

Im also selling a modified UM P-51, with tx controlled lights, spitfire 4 blade, inside battery mount for 260mah lipos, 2x 260mah lipos

2-3s 6a Smart 6 ESC

Dx6i white back light, I can even install it for a very small charge (if you can live without your TX for a while)

3x new stock mcx2 tailbooms

mcx Force canopies, 1 in each scheme

celectra variable rate charger

celectra 4 port charger

2x crappy 1s stock chargers

and 3 rc boats

Everything must go!
How about you put a "for sale video" on youtube?? (with a little commercial in the beginning of it - then you even make a couple cents if you dont sell ANY of your stuff ... ...)

(oh, and btw, I hear you on the appt - I am limited to less than 400 sqft myself ... .)
Latest blog entry: Random Pictures ...
Feb 13, 2013, 11:46 AM
Technomancer
Quote:
Originally Posted by erdnuckel2
How about you put a "for sale video" on youtube?? (with a little commercial in the beginning of it - then you even make a couple cents if you dont sell ANY of your stuff ... ...)

(oh, and btw, I hear you on the appt - I am limited to less than 400 sqft myself ... .)
I think we have 300 sqft not even enough room to swing a cat of 9 tails

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomsDay
Sheez valiant, you trying to fund your new heli pad that you are going to make?

And please someone buy his last tailboom! I already had to buy it and his scale body to shut him up!
The heli pad is the least of my concerns, I already have the gear to build that Rather I just need to make room, and fund some electrics for my RC scatchbuilt/designed planes
Feb 13, 2013, 02:05 PM
I think you may have an issue with shipping and maybe customs? Are you interested in any trades? I have an MQX and would love that P-51.
Feb 13, 2013, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake8131
I'd like to see about 4 mcx2 flying in a formation....
I think there is a video that shows this with mcx2's but I couldn't find it.
I did find this one though of 5 mcx's.
World record, E-flite MCX helikopter 5 st.avi (1 min 52 sec)
Feb 13, 2013, 03:16 PM
Technomancer
Quote:
Originally Posted by kodak_jack
I think you may have an issue with shipping and maybe customs? Are you interested in any trades? I have an MQX and would love that P-51.
No problems with customs, and shipping should be cheap enough

I have advertised here on RCgroups: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...5#post24124969

There's some pics there and over 20mins of flight footage So grab some pop corn

I might be interested in a trade, but Id prefer cash.
Feb 13, 2013, 03:24 PM
I had the UM p51, even stock it was pretty nice. However, the color scheme sucks balls big time. For my eyes, it was very hard to see for orientation on just about any sky, let alone a cloudy one.
Feb 13, 2013, 06:07 PM
Jake From Planet Mascoutah, IL
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimL
I think there is a video that shows this with mcx2's but I couldn't find it.
I did find this one though of 5 mcx's.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6r8optnStY
Check this video...20 helis on one tx!

Flying 20 Helicopters Simutaneously Part II (2 min 5 sec)

Quick Reply