Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Old Mar 29, 2010, 02:33 PM
Find More Posts by eoca
Help!

Nine Eagles Solo Pro II not responding

I crashed my Nine Eagles Solo Pro II again due to reduced flying space.
I had managed to change or fix previous damage but this time it seems not to respond to the radio input.
When I put the lipo battery on, the blue led shines and then blinks shortly. Then starts to set on and off for ever without responding to the sticks.

What should I check or get replaced?

Thanks

Emilio
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 29, 2010, 04:04 PM
Find More Posts by popdada
blue moon with an orange slice
sounds like you may need to re-bind...try it, other wise your board is shot...
Old Mar 30, 2010, 08:31 AM
Find More Posts by eoca
Thanks! is there an instruciotn sheet or manual I can get?
Old Mar 30, 2010, 10:04 AM
Find More Posts by popdada
blue moon with an orange slice
I think you put the battery in the heli and then click down on the left joy stick and hold it till the light stops flashing..
Old Mar 30, 2010, 10:09 AM
Find More Posts by frieslander
To Soar Like An Eagle!
Click on my name to the right and check out my Blog, there are re-binding instructions posted there.