This thread is privately moderated by prplgoat, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 28, 2010, 03:59 AM
Find More Posts by steve wenban
Crikey never leave beer behind

Nice work

Your doing some nice work there wouldn't mine knocking 1 of thos P40's up myself.
SteveW dropping in now and then looks like they fly sweet
Old Mar 28, 2010, 12:37 PM
Find More Posts by prplgoat
gas tires and oil
hey steve,
nothin funner than ripping it up with glass at cajon with the big dogs ! they do fly nice and fast. i actually sent a couple short kits to Aus a while back when i was banging them out regularly. i think i remember the shipping being $30 or so.
just send a pm if you want one and i'll give you an eta on the kit. i plan on making a few available in the next couple months or so.

marty
Old Mar 28, 2010, 04:00 PM
Find More Posts by steve wenban
Crikey never leave beer behind
Thanks Marty,
But I was thinking of 1 around the 100inch mark just to be hanger mates with my Bearcat and Fouga .
SteveW cant help but love a big girl