Thread Tools
Old Mar 27, 2010, 02:43 PM
FlyBoyTha1 is offline
Find More Posts by FlyBoyTha1
Registered User
FlyBoyTha1's Avatar
Build Log

Rc-Warbirds / Jet-Tengs New 90MM L-39


I'm Hoping Rc-Warbirds.com Will Carry This L-39, I'v Been Wanting A Good Size L-39 Sinse Last Summer.

http://jet-teng.com/main/20081178524...0094217454618/
Last edited by FlyBoyTha1; Jan 26, 2011 at 12:58 PM.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 28, 2010, 08:59 AM
Kerberos is offline
Find More Posts by Kerberos
Registered User
Kerberos's Avatar
The picture shows Jet-Teng's Prototype.
My L-39 Prototype is still at the german customs in Frankfurt.
I will do all the testing for Jet-Teng, so that you will get a well tested model.
Jet-Teng will sell the L-39 when all testing is done.
Old Mar 28, 2010, 09:46 AM
VonDougage is offline
Find More Posts by VonDougage
Registered User
hey... FlyThatBoy,
..... looks nice! Are there any distributors for Jet Teng here? Also, any multi-bladed 90mm fans out there that would give it a nice sound? What 90mm are you going to use?

Doug...in Ohio
Old Mar 28, 2010, 10:41 AM
FlyBoyTha1 is offline
Find More Posts by FlyBoyTha1
Registered User
FlyBoyTha1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by VonDougage View Post
hey... FlyThatBoy,
..... looks nice! Are there any distributors for Jet Teng here? Also, any multi-bladed 90mm fans out there that would give it a nice sound? What 90mm are you going to use?

Doug...in Ohio
Most Likely TamJets 90MM Fan.
Old Mar 28, 2010, 10:44 AM
FlyBoyTha1 is offline
Find More Posts by FlyBoyTha1
Registered User
FlyBoyTha1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerberos View Post
The picture shows Jet-Teng's Prototype.
My L-39 Prototype is still at the german customs in Frankfurt.
I will do all the testing for Jet-Teng, so that you will get a well tested model.
Jet-Teng will sell the L-39 when all testing is done.
So Are They Going To Offer This One Direct To The US, Or Will It Go To A Us Distribtor As The Hawk They Make?
Old Mar 29, 2010, 12:38 AM
Kerberos is offline
Find More Posts by Kerberos
Registered User
Kerberos's Avatar
.. as i know they only sell via distributors
Old Mar 29, 2010, 05:49 AM
Socomon is offline
Find More Posts by Socomon
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by VonDougage View Post
hey... FlyThatBoy,
..... looks nice! Are there any distributors for Jet Teng here?
None you would want to buy from. Stick with rc-warbirds. they are good people.
Old Mar 29, 2010, 11:24 AM
bruff is online now
Find More Posts by bruff
EDF all the way!
bruff's Avatar
EJF.com maybe carrying the line. Check with them.
Bob
Old Mar 29, 2010, 11:26 AM
FlyBoyTha1 is offline
Find More Posts by FlyBoyTha1
Registered User
FlyBoyTha1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruff View Post
EJF.com maybe carrying the line. Check with them.
Bob
Thanks Bob
Old Mar 29, 2010, 02:37 PM
Socomon is offline
Find More Posts by Socomon
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruff View Post
EJF.com maybe carrying the line. Check with them.
Bob
Good to hear. Robert is a trustworthy vendor as well.
Old Mar 30, 2010, 08:35 PM
old p47 is offline
Find More Posts by old p47
Registered User
so when is the guy from Germany going to finish his testing so we can order from Robert?
Old Mar 30, 2010, 08:38 PM
old p47 is offline
Find More Posts by old p47
Registered User
Sir Kerberos are you going to be test the F100 as well? And is that going to happen soon? I have a orphan hacker 13xl and wemo 90mm pro ready so please test away.
Old Apr 07, 2010, 08:50 AM
RC-Warbirds is offline
Find More Posts by RC-Warbirds
www.rc-warbirds.com
RC-Warbirds's Avatar
Hi Guys,

below is the first video of the JTM L-39 Prototype in action.
This video was shot by JTM and posted on YouKu.com.
I have copied it over to YouTube for your viewing pleasure

The first flight was cut short but this coming weekend additional flight tests will be performed.

I will post here as soon as I get more updates on the model.
(can't wait to see pictures of Kerberos prototype )

Jet Teng Models L-39 Prototype (1 min 29 sec)
Old Apr 07, 2010, 10:24 AM
FlyBoyTha1 is offline
Find More Posts by FlyBoyTha1
Registered User
FlyBoyTha1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RC-Warbirds View Post
Hi Guys,

below is the first video of the JTM L-39 Prototype in action.
This video was shot by JTM and posted on YouKu.com.
I have copied it over to YouTube for your viewing pleasure

The first flight was cut short but this coming weekend additional flight tests will be performed.

I will post here as soon as I get more updates on the model.
(can't wait to see pictures of Kerberos prototype )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJrsAyYIPt4
Nice Thanks For Keeping Us Posted.
Old Apr 12, 2010, 04:27 AM
RC-Warbirds is offline
Find More Posts by RC-Warbirds
www.rc-warbirds.com
RC-Warbirds's Avatar
Latest flight video of the JTM L-39 Prototype.

Enjoy !

L-39 EDF.mpg (3 min 14 sec)


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion L-39 Albatross 'Breitling' jet Fliegenmong Foamy EDFs 1 Nov 04, 2009 04:58 AM
Build Log New jet - 50% T-38 + 50% L-39 + 50% TLAR Lboogie Electric Ducted Fan Jet Talk 14 Oct 19, 2008 09:42 PM
New Product New Great Planes Jet!: The L-39 Albatros SwissBoy Foamy EDFs 7 Dec 28, 2007 03:48 PM
Discussion Plans for L-39 90mm edf pletang Electric Ducted Fan Jet Talk 1 Jan 11, 2006 02:16 PM
L-39 Albatross for 90mm fans Tim H. Electric Ducted Fan Jet Talk 24 Oct 14, 2002 08:42 AM