Mar 24, 2010, 01:38 PM
It flies!!! ... so who cares ?
Alert

Walkera LM3 crash kit developement

Hello everyone ... in particular everyone of you who has an LM3!!

This may not look like it, but this is an EXTREMELY IMPORTANT thread, that depends 100% on everyone's good will (to help others!!)

Of course everybody hopes he is the one who doesn't crash his beloved bird ... but once the painful event occurs,

P L E A S E

... share it here!! (Hopefully what broke/was damaged/needs replacement - and if you would, how the crash was caused (but if you do, dont write "tree jumped into flight path" or "pilot error" )

What I hope to achieve with this thread is a DATABASE for all of us to figure out, which parts to stock up on or which parts to be very careful with ...
if anyone goes through the routine of adding up what the LM3 spare parts will set you back if you only buy each part ONCE (!) , you will understand why I am trying to get this thread "airborne"

So again, let us help each other ... and when you crash, don't be shy and quiet, help us all to assess which are the spare parts we will need most

Regards to all
Sven

Latest blog entry: Random Pictures ...
to remove ads between posts
Mar 24, 2010, 03:11 PM
QuAd FaNaTiC
Subscribed
Apr 02, 2010, 10:26 AM
Ok,

just to ask the question into the community ... nobody crashed their LM3 yet and wants to tell us which parts needed to be replaced so that we can start collecting data for the ultimate crash kit???

Well I guess all the LM3 pilots are EITHER reeeeeelly good - OR just reeeeelly lucky!!!

just a little reminder:

PLEASE

... share with the rest of us which parts broke - maybe except the blades, as I can just not imagine a crash, where the foam blades stay intact ...

again,
just my 2 cents

Sven

PS:
Ok guys, I am waiting (... anxiously ... )
Apr 02, 2010, 11:15 AM
I'll do my best to crash so I can contribute to this thread.
Apr 02, 2010, 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xviper
I'll do my best to crash so I can contribute to this thread.
I sincerely admire this much dedication xviper !!!
Apr 02, 2010, 11:56 AM
QuAd FaNaTiC
Crashing this bird is obviously expensive!

Quick Reply