This thread is privately moderated by ccdengr, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 21, 2010, 09:34 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Grounded.

My primary Trex's receiver failed a range check last weekend, so I figured it was time to send it back to Horizon to get the quickconnect firmware update. I flew my backup Trex a little bit but noticed that one of the linkages to the flybar cage had loosened up again, so I pulled it apart to replace it and either broke the flybar cage or it was broken already (this heli has had trouble holding blade track for a while anyway.) So both 450s are down until I get some spare parts in the mail.

In the meantime I'll have to satisfy myself with some time on the Radian or the mSR. Naturally it was dead calm perfect heli weather all weekend.

I spent a little time thinking about buying a nitro heli, like a Raptor 30. (RC Heli magazine has been 75% nitro lately.) Finally came to my senses -- I'm not that interested in cleaning up nitro slime.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply