May 29, 2003, 11:52 AM
Foam Flyer
Thread OP

Any Info On Radical R/C or Vertical R/C's new Planes?

Radical had a plane at Toledo that they say is coming out soon, supposed to be a GWS Powered Speed 300 park flyer that will be fully 3d

Next up, any info on the New plane from Vertical R/C? Supposed to be a little over an ounce for the entire airframe minus electronics.

Anyone, anyone.

Anybody got any more pics of either?

Glenn
to remove ads between posts
May 29, 2003, 04:09 PM
2^p - 1
i liked the looks of the VerticalRC plane (cap 32 perhaps?), went to the site and found this:

5/28/03 Vertical RC Inc. has ceased operations and will no longer be processing orders.

very sad news indeed!!
May 29, 2003, 05:31 PM
The plane in the first picture is called the VertiGo. Radical told us that the kits will be available in about 6 weeks. That was at Joe Nall 2 weeks ago. A friend of mine bought a prototype plane exactly like the one in the picture from the designer and it is awesome. The thing will do just about anything and with a stock GWS motor and gearbox. We've been experimenting with different battery packs to see what works best. The prototype that he bought is about an ounce heavier than the kits will be and was covered with monokote and not one of the lighter films. The kits are suppose to sell for about $55 <>. I'll be having one myself when they are available. I also noticed on AeroLock Model's website that they will be offering a Vertigo??? Don't know if it's the same design or not. I'm currently building a Hangover and it looks to be a sweet plane also. I'll post some pics of the VertiGo the next time my friend and I go flying. Keep a lookout for them!
Danny
May 29, 2003, 08:05 PM
Foam Flyer
Thread OP
Hmm, would the Vertigo be the Tempter. Have not seen the guy that made them post on here much any more about them. I do see them sold on Ebay from time to time though.

Thanks
Glenn
Last edited by Depdog; May 30, 2003 at 07:45 AM.
May 30, 2003, 07:46 AM
Foam Flyer
Thread OP
Well, just went to Vertical R/C's web site and it appears they are going out of business.

Well that SUX.

Glenn

Quick Reply