Jul 07, 2010, 08:28 PM
My little turbo civic that I bought when I was 15 (turning 23 in a few days)..sadly I had an accident last year
to remove ads between posts
Jul 08, 2010, 07:59 AM
KF4IVP
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmmicroheli
I figured I would throw mine in here as well. I built this from a 1970 350 block all done by myself.
I see your in Asheville. Then you have probably heard of the Blue Ridge Mustang Club of Asheville. Im the webmaster for our site.

Here is my ride.
My gallery http://brrcm.com/gallery/main.php

______
Dennis
Jul 09, 2010, 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrobus
I have a friend who races these at sears point and elsewhere. He turned a lap there faster than any winston cup racer ever. Thanks for posting, hard to belive these are really quick! And definitely a hot ride.

This is my 62 Bug. In certain circles this is considered a hot ride.

Not fast, but hot.

Good luck with your racing!

Mike

By far this is the hottest ride (I'm planning on getting one at some point in my life).

Mike, how have you been?
Jul 19, 2010, 10:02 PM
I just joined the club for rc airplane chat but here's my car hobby that I'm working on.
Jul 21, 2010, 04:42 AM

My 35 chevy sedan

Besides my boats this is my other toy
Jul 26, 2010, 05:25 PM

My 1999 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

This is my very first Jeep!Such a sweet ride and she rides like a Jeep.
Jul 27, 2010, 07:40 PM
'68 427 Vette.
630 hp, 12.2:1 compression, has actually gotten the front wheels in the air in second gear.

Jul 31, 2010, 09:28 AM
I think I go fly
Thread OP

Tony

Nice ride...

Enjoy,

Mike
Last edited by pyrobus; Jul 31, 2010 at 09:29 AM. Reason: Update...
Aug 01, 2010, 07:19 PM
Closed Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsumano
My little turbo civic that I bought when I was 15 (turning 23 in a few days)..sadly I had an accident last year
Dang !.....I didn't know those orange autocross cones could do so much damage.
Aug 04, 2010, 09:23 AM
MAN!!! What a nice Vette! I have such a passion for GM V8īs! My old man gave me a nice 71 Camaro body to restore. Itīs a long-term project. I think Iīm going for a crate engine with some 400hp. But here in Terra Brasilis it costs some real money! Gotta save for it. Meanwhile, Iīm doing other things such as interior, suspension, transmission and paint job. My baby will get some olīstyle 17 inch rims in the front and 18 in the rear, so it doesnīt get too heavy. Suspension is still a mistery, but probably I will get something somewhat low (Eibachs and Bilstein, anyone? Maybe a Hotchkiss kit?, Oh God more ca$$$$h). Transmission will be a modified S10 tranny I used in an old drag racer I had (a car called the Chevrolet Opala, similar to the Camaro in size) with diff lockers. Hope it works, it worked for quite a while in a 300hp engine.

Here it is a computer picture of an Chevrolet Opala. I donīt have pictures of my own (mine was green with black stripes - it was called the Incredible Hulk), but it did have even the same wheels (the ones that will fit in the Camaro).
Aug 10, 2010, 10:15 PM
"You're gonna hafta kill me"

2008 Evo X

My 2008 Mitsubishi Evolution X GSR.

My son has a Evo X body on his Losi drift car. He painted it to match my Evo.

Cool Hand Luke
Aug 14, 2010, 02:12 PM
Finally getting back into RC now that I can afford all the toys I never could when I was younger. So, that makes me a newbie. lol

But here's what I tinker with when I'm not flying....

700hp supercharged C6 Corvette.

ZHZ #278/500 - 570 rwhp / 550 ft lbs (1 min 30 sec)

Look for it on the Speed Channel show "Gearz" in the next couple months.
Aug 16, 2010, 11:45 AM
Ahhhhhh... nice attractive yellow paintjob on the heads. Are those factory-painted or did you do it yourself?
Aug 16, 2010, 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brunobrazil
Ahhhhhh... nice attractive yellow paintjob on the heads. Are those factory-painted or did you do it yourself?
Did everything myself except install the cam and tune it. The video I posted is from tuning day back in Feb.

If you notice, all the yellow/black/red under the hood match the yellow/black/red on top of the hood. (The racing stripe gets continued into the engine bay)

Quick Reply