Mar 17, 2010, 12:50 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Lipo safe bag

i saw a video at liposack.com how their bags really do the job.
but been searched ebay with "lipo bag", "lipo safe", "lipo fireproof" and found a lots of really cheap china safe bags
$5 compared to $30 for liposack... hmm
i wonder if anyone tried it?
to remove ads between posts
Mar 17, 2010, 02:19 PM
Surface, Air & Water Rc Toys..
A lipo bag is a lipo bag. It serves to minimize flames but even using a lipo bag you should still pratice all the safety step recommended by your lipo and charger manufacturer.
Mar 17, 2010, 02:30 PM
Thread OP
i know that.
the question is does this bag same or worse than more expensive liposack?
Mar 17, 2010, 03:02 PM
Surface, Air & Water Rc Toys..
Maybe not the same but NOT worst. Actualy mite be better if you figure the $$ for it.

Its a velcro sealable fire proof bag and you got to asked yourself this.

Chances are NOTHING is ever going to happen, right? BUT if something was to happen, do you want it to destroy your 30$ bag or a 5$ bag because bottom line is both will do what they are suppose to do and that is MINIMIZE flames. The warning label on the bag will still tell you to follow every safety step recommended by the battery and charger manufacturer and the one most or 2 most important is never charge unattended and charge on a fire resistant surface.

SO if you do this then lipo bag or not you will be good to go. IF yo uare looking for added safety or piece of mind then do not worry about price difference and just be happy the money you save can go towards more batterys.
Mar 19, 2010, 02:36 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvgenUA
i know that.
the question is does this bag same or worse than more expensive liposack?

As someone else suggested, a LiPO sack/bag is only intended to minimize flames and any potential fire damage.

Most of the higher priced ones you see on the market have some sort of fancy logo stitched on them, and you're paying for that "coolness."
Otherwise, a LiPO sack is a LiPO sack is a LiPO sack.

Unless you're planning on burning one down, or doing experiments for science,
any of them will get the job done.

Quick Reply